Simultaneous knifing = both players down?

NeedaLittleRevive

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richtofen will laugh when players down each other.

It seems there are a few ways to down both players. One time I experienced it I was simply running past another player, we both running at full sprint directly into each other and we went down. Richtofen started lauging after we downed each other.

Another time an opposing team member was blocking the box door on Farm by laying prone. I ran full sprint and jumped into/over him and we both went down. I didn't dolphin dive, I simply ran and jumped into him and downed us both.

Richtofen will laugh when players down each other.

It seems there are a few ways to down both players. One time I experienced it I was simply running past another player, we both running at full sprint directly into each other and we went down. Richtofen started lauging after we downed each other.

Another time an opposing team member was blocking the box door on Farm by laying prone. I ran full sprint and jumped into/over him and we both went down. I didn't dolphin dive, I simply ran and jumped into him and downed us both.

You can also do it by both using the hatch in Tranzit (if you both climb to the top of the diner or top of the bus at the same time). Thank God this doesn't happen in the elevators in Die Rise.

Yes, dolphin diving into someone prone will cause you to both go down. It's annoying, they should fix it instead of half arsing.

In WaW if you got inside a teammate by jumping on them while prone, it put you and your teammate in a barrier glitch where nothing could touch you. Since you could perform this basically anywhere you could do this by any wall gun or even the box.

The auto-down feature keeps this barrier glitch from being exploited. So no, it should definitely not be fixed.

Yes, dolphin diving into someone prone will cause you to both go down. It's annoying, they should fix it instead of half arsing.

In WaW if you got inside a teammate by jumping on them while prone, it put you and your teammate in a barrier glitch where nothing could touch you. Since you could perform this basically anywhere you could do this by any wall gun or even the box.

The auto-down feature keeps this barrier glitch from being exploited. So no, it should definitely not be fixed.

I know this. Instead of causing you to go down can't they make it so the two players repel off each other or something?

I know this. Instead of causing you to go down can't they make it so the two players repel off each other or something?

Oh ok, I guess I misunderstood what you meant. Yeah I'm not sure how much work it would take to fix the barrier glitch with out making you auto down. I guess I just assumed it would be hard for them to do, since they have used the death barrier over multiple titles now.

I think they should shoot both players into the air like rockets when it happens, then you die from the fall damage whereever you might land. :lol:

dalphion diving on a pron enemeny has givin my team countless victories. i hope they do not remove this from the game. Its funny as hell sometimes. pregame lobby "hey man just lay down to revive so they dont knive you" me:'yeh ok you do that" 10 rounds later. 3 enemies down. 4th attemps prone revive. Me dalphion dives and causes the 4th player to go down. I get revived. they all lose !!!!!

Knife > shotguns

I just played a grief game on Town (2v2). I knifed this guy the same time he knifed me and we both went down. Is this a thing? I've never had it happen before today.

On a related note, does dolphin diving into a prone enemy into a prone enemy still cause both players to go down? I've never been able to do it.

the knifing one is a new one on me but i lost jug the other day two of us knifing like crazy and we both just dropped like stones.

Diving or just jumping on players head still works. We sometimes trap the last chicken-bone in a corner then lie down - they always jump to get out and take themselves (and you) out but its game over, especially if your mate has the last zombie alive but out of shot from the victim ;)

• 1 month later...

No, you cannot be killed by simultaneous knifing. Just doesn't happen.

Yes, dolphin diving is an aspect to the game and not a glitch. The entire purpose of this game play is to cause grief NOT survival. Suicides are an effective way of ending a team.

What no one has mentioned is the ability to dolphin dive a player in the crouched position. I've only managed to do this to players near the front porch of the deck. Most good players are well aware of the prone suicide tactic so they will only revive a player in the crouched position. If the guy is close enough to the porch you can dolphin dive on his head and kill you both while he is crouching to revive his player.

I'm new to this forum. I signed up after seeing a few people from my friends list posting on here and I've noticed there are quite a few tactics us skilled players use that are not mentioned anywhere here. I will keep interjecting new stuff where I see appropriate.