New theory on PHD Flopper.

ixKingJessopxi

Hey guys , as we all know when the map came out and the community found flopper there was an uproar. The most common belief was that once we finish the easter egg we will be rewarded with flopper. And alas, we did the easter egg,but no flopper. So now we're left with a perk slot that has quick revive or who's who's where flopper should be, and the belief that treyarch is trolling us, BUT what if, there is a step in the easter egg, where before completing it, you can gain access to the troll perk. just a thought :) Also, I noticed that on the keypad for the freight lift, there are 4 Chinese symbols on it , ill try and get some pictures :) what do you guys think? Much love And happy hunting.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Theater mode has shown that you cannot access the Phd Flopper hallway, regardless of what you do. The Shafted Achievement tells us to obtain every perk via machine while having a Pack-a-Punched weapon, yet Flopper is still excluded from this. I believe it's nothing more than Treyarch being the sadistic trolls they are.

As for the four characters, I have not seen that yet. I assumed there were a total of four level starting from the spawn room with the final level (where you crash) being the "basement"? That's what I can think of the four characters being as floor buttons.

• Moderators

Treyarch did read all the posts saying how it would be amazing to flopp of a building in the new map.

Then they probably giggled like school girls and included the PHD mashine but not the actual perk just so they can laugh at us a bit more.

:lol:

Hey guys , as we all know when the map came out and the community found flopper there was an uproar. The most common belief was that once we finish the easter egg we will be rewarded with flopper. And alas, we did the easter egg,but no flopper. So now we're left with a perk slot that has quick revive or who's who's where flopper should be, and the belief that treyarch is trolling us, BUT what if, there is a step in the easter egg, where before completing it, you can gain access to the troll perk. just a thought :) Also, I noticed that on the keypad for the freight lift, there are 4 Chinese symbols on it , ill try and get some pictures :) what do you guys think? Much love And happy hunting.

You guys didn't seriously think Treyarch were going to give us flopper on this kind of map did you? haha