What would you like to see as a zombies final?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A finale featuring all characters would be awesome. Imagine the biggest hoard of Zombies you've ever seen attacking from every direction. And each character giving sh*t to the next person. The quotes would be gold.

I don't think this is the last Zombies game. Why? There are staples in the Nuketown loading screen comic book. We've had 2 previous games & this is our 3rd. If Nuketown is our halfway point, there must be another Zombies game to come.

Found & shown here by MixMasterNut

the o4 on moon and the new4 in some place. they need to meet up in some kind of space station and turn on the power. then they can travel to earth and the moon. a series a steps on earth, der riese, to malfunction the mpd, then series of steps on moon to release ritchtofen and kill him. But it's not the end just because these are new characters, and the o4 were going to get there revenge. these new4 r here to stabilize the earth.

Personally I would like the survive aspect of survival being put into zombies for the final map, no easy kiting, something where we have to work for it. Maybe restricting parts of the map until a certain round (or until you have a certain amount of points (a lot!).

Maybe something similar to Verruckt where players get separated. Really just something SO challenging for the hardcore slayers that it will last a VERY long time. Saying that though I hope zombies doesn't end too soon although if we're getting the next gen consoles soon then the days maybe numbered...

Maybe a reverse moon thing would be cool, you would have a no mans land equivalent on moon then teleport into the map. But that isn't exactly a original or innovative idea...

What i would really like too see in the final map is another big cliffhanger, like the earth being blown up in moon (well hit my 3 massive missiles/rockets). How can you top that?