New Navcard

Anti Earth

Hey guys.

Was playing TranZit today, a few people on my team had navcards and I had something weird.

I had a navcard, but on top of it was a piece of paper.

The piece of paper was slightly askew compared to the navcard so that it didn't entirely cover it up.

I didn't manage to grab a picture (only camera around was my Android tablet, slow as absolute balls with a lock on screen) before the game was over.

(That'll teach me for trying to tolerate crossed bones players...)

Does anybody know what this is?

I've never seen it until now (after the recent PS3 update which shows the word 'NEW' on the Zombies Globe)

Sorry if I'm behind and this is well known (well, it can't be, it's fairly recent) but I don't monitor this forum anymore.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What your seeing is the Die Rise Navcard. Few instances include them showing up on tranzit if you play with those who have done Die Rise. This is an old pic I took that should show what your talking about.

Did you by chance have someone drop or receive it after a death? This is the most often occurrence that I've seen it but at other times I've had it at the start of the game.

indeed die rise nav card :) i didn't have the tranzit navcard anymore though because i putted in the navcard machine in die rise, the thing was it was accepted and next i replayed Tranzit what did pop up behind the busdepot the navcard again... very strange though

A navcard works for the whole party.

So it is programmed that if someone with it goes down someone (or everyone? Unsure) else suddenly has it.

So, assuming I have not been misinformed, someone went down and you got the card.

• 1 month later...

Hey guys.

Was playing TranZit today, a few people on my team had navcards and I had something weird.

The piece of paper was slightly askew compared to the navcard so that it didn't entirely cover it up.

I didn't manage to grab a picture (only camera around was my Android tablet, slow as absolute balls with a lock on screen) before the game was over.

I've never seen it until now (after the recent PS3 update which shows the word 'NEW' on the Zombies Globe)

Sorry if I'm behind and this is well known (well, it can't be, it's fairly recent) but I don't monitor this forum anymore.

I know the parts to build the first thing which is the meteor, plank, radio, and electrical box but when i build it, it says insert navcard. Everyone tried holding x and it says invalid navcard. Where do you find this navcard?

Hey guys.

I know the parts to build the first thing which is the meteor, plank, radio, and electrical box but when i build it, it says insert navcard. Everyone tried holding x and it says invalid navcard. Where do you find this navcard?

The nc (grey) from Tranzit fits in the Die Rise reader on the dragon roof. The Die Rise nc (white) will presumably go in the next maps' reader. The last maps' nc will presumably go into the Tranzit card reader under the electrical tower.

When I play Die Rise, and try to insert Navcard it says 'Invalid Navcard'.

Maybe you have obtained the right one? I'd be interested to hear what happens when you try it out on Die Rise.

- Mix

Nah, the Great Leap Forward Navcard is the one we obtained at Green Run. I think this is just a glitch of the GLF one and the Green Run one being held at the same time.