MP2 INITIATION : Anything and Anyone.

I usually never speculate as to what could be coming next this early, is because, well its so unpredictable at times, but I've had this thought bouncing in my head for some time now and I figured I might as well mention it before it becomes

A: irrelevant, or

B: right?

So I've read a few threads based on the idea of Atlantis and I thought it was a pretty neat story arc that would be interesting to discover. I thought how much harder would that be then die rise. And I have been thinking to myself how much Die Rise reminds me of Kowloon; the MP map from Map Pack 1. I tried to remember if there were any easter eggs or little shout outs to zombies in Kowloon.

I then remembered a discussion I had before about how MP 1: First Strike had the zipline and MP 2: Escalation had Call of The Dead, which as also had a zipline. As if they were somehow related. I tried to put formulas of map packs and features in zombies together to see if I could somehow notice a bigger pattern. I might have but I'll come back to that later, because I feel like I'm slowly losing my point.

I circled back to theories on the next maps location, and Atlantis came back to mind. I could see the bottom right of Die Rise Loading Screen as perhaps a rusted out area. And then that's when it hit me. Hydro. The map has a new feature never seen in COD before, where the bottom level of the Dam will flood killing anything and anyone.

Anything and Anyone.

Black Ops 2 Map Pack 1 : Hydro \ Wall of water flooding and killing everything in its path.

Map Pack 2 Zombies : Atlantis \ A legendary city said to be lost to the oceans. If someone were to be in Atlantis it seems very likely that they would be in a constant danger of flooding, killing anything if you can escape in time, or anyone left in its path.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was more of a coincidence than anything. Can you find anything that connects Escalation to Annihilation? Was there anything in Annihilation that would later reference the gravity pads or zero-g in Moon?

Plus, how would there be zombies in Atlantis? And how would they survive in an underwater city? If they brought it above water, that would kill the purpose of Atlantis and they should have might as well place the map in the Aztec temples.

You're right, it's too early to speculate. The ziplines seem nothing more than a coincidence.