Wii U -Xbox- Play3? Which one is better to play zombies?

dralex

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, PS3 is free to play online, Xbox costs a subscription fee. Xbox has a deal that gets them DLC a month earlier too. And as for the WiiU.. um.. well.. i don't know anyone that actually has a WiiU, so i don't know what their online community is like. Or if they even have one.

I gotta say Xbox is the best platform for the ppl who cant wait for the map packs seeing as there is a 1month waiting period for everyone else after the map packs drop on xbox. Just curious though do the other consoles/pc zombies are played on also have the frame rate issues when killing off a hoarde of zombies in a 2-3second period i only have 360 so i would like to know if this is just an xbox thing sorry for going off topic. I only say xbox because of the map packs dropping earlier than all other platforms not based on anything else im sure its good on all platforms.