Achievements Hunt

Hi My name is Egg, male 34 from Manchester england. On most evenings after 9 and I'm also off work tuesdays and wednesdays.

Guys I need some help with several different easter egg acheivment from black ops 1 and 2.

Is it just me or are the easter eggs getting harder and much more ridiculous? I tend to do a lot of them on my own as most of the people I meet online tend to be either kids, shockingly bad players or really selfish players. So just for ease and so I'm not wasting my time I do them on my own.

If you check my achievements you will see I am very competent.

Here's a list of the achievements I'm trying to do. It's a case of if you help me, in return I will help you with any ones you are after which I may have already done.

I have all maps except Shangri-La and nuke town. I will buy Shangri-La once I've done all the other achievements.

BLACK OPS 1

Call Of The Dead:

1.Ground Control

2.Ensemble Cast (this one is quite easy I've done it on my own)

Moon:

1.One Giant Leap

2.Ground Control

BLACK OPS 2

Tranzit:

1.Tower of Babble

(I've watched youtube videos on this and seems it would be quite easy)

Die Rise:

1.High Maintenance

(Oh my god, the amount of stuff you need to do on this crazy as it is map is mental and I think a tadge too much, but yea i also have the gist of what to do.)

2.Facing the Dragon

(A doddle just need 4 people pulling in the same direction)

post on here if you're interested.

Thanks Jon

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a heads up, facing the dragon on Die Rise can be done solo.

Just get 1000 points on rd 1 by knifing a few zombies, keep at least one alive and then take the freight elevator down, jump across and open the door to power and ride up one of the 2 main elevators to the roof. Walk up that metal ramp that takes you to the trample steam bench and look at the dragon sign and the achievement should pop.