Der Riese Camping, training, and map loops.

zombieman9

I don't care if map loops are out dated i'm still doing them.

Training spots: You can train in the Bowie knife teleporter room. You have a gun and a knife on the wall, a teleporter, and ways out of that room just in case you get a little overwhelmed.

Another spot is the path to the Bowie knife teleporter room. It's a little crowded and is useful to people that are good at training.

Camping: The bowie knife teleporter room is a good spot for camping(only with four or three people) One takes the window upstairs, one takes the drop spot upstairs in the window closest to mystery box spawner, and the other two take the stair. If you get overwhelmed, jump off the rail or the window. then run to either the labs or the garage and camp there or at the bridge.

Labs are another quick camping spot. Stay at the back of the room(next to the stairs) and fire. Get surrounded, buy stairs and run to the bowie knife room.

Of course you can also camp at the teleporters. Doesn't matter which one just as long as you try to hold your ground.

you can camp at the bridge next to Double tap. Sit at the drop area, get overwhelmed, drop! Run to the bowie knife room.

Map loop: Start the round at Double tap camping spot and hold your ground for as long as you can. When overwhelmed, run to the bowie knife teleporter room and go upstairs or shoot the zombies following you into the room. Go upstairs after a while or teleport.

then (if you can) Hold your ground for a little bit and then jump off. Run to the garage and go to the bridge and continue from there.

Run to the garage and go to the bridge.

If there are zombies in your way to the garage, go to the labs instead. Camp there or open the back door and run to the bridge. and repeat!

hope this helps you all!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I remember in W@W the only way my and my friend could survive in Der Riese was to camp on the catwalk in the stg-44 room, we would get to round 14 up there and think we were complete pros. That was a simpler time :lol:

Now i mainly run a train in the to Thompson room, with the Thompson as main weapon. But i don't play der riese enough anymore, its such a good map IMO.

• 2 years later...

(Waw version with 6 pap guns) 

We would camp by flytrap, with the two doors closed (tp area and mainframe doors closed) until around 30, when we would open to the tp and start the tp dash method.

One guy at the back window, 3 on the hall (dubbed 'aisle 4' from the Tank saying). One hall guy could hold the window on the side of the hall until it became to dangerous, then he and two others would watch the hall together. Window guy should have pap flamethrower (waw version).

I would love to try that on bo1 classic, but where to find 3 xbox players who would try?