REVOLUTION DLC FOR PS3 & PC - FEB. 28 (official)

GRILL

just figured i'd give a little update to all those zombstation 3

& perzombnal computer (okay, that last one was a stretch) codzster's out there...

YOU WILL BE DIE RISE-ING IT UP COME FEBRUARY 28TH, 2013

PS3 Announcement

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/02/12/call-of-duty-black-ops-ii-revolution-dlc-coming-to-psn-feb-28/

PC Announcement

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-02-12-black-ops-2s-revolution-dlc-dated-for-ps3-and-pc-this-month

NOW IF THEY ONLY WOULD ALLOW CROSS PLATFORM GAMING!!!!! :cry:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the game devs tweeted a quoe that said something along the lines of "you never know whats gonna happen when the dlc drops for ps3" I believe it was Rez. This makes me think they kept something from the map that they will be added for all players.. what do you guys think? :) Much love and happy hunting.

It was the Treyarch account, and it'll most likely be Double XP

One of the game devs tweeted a quoe that said something along the lines of "you never know whats gonna happen when the dlc drops for ps3" I believe it was Rez. This makes me think they kept something from the map that they will be added for all players.. what do you guys think? :) Much love and happy hunting.

We haven't seen that helicopter yet.

One can only hope they change, even if slightly the EE on PS3

I doubt it will be another double xp weekend. Alot of people I play with that bought the game when it came out are at prestige master like me so I'm hoping they add more prestige levels. Or like that guy said. Another EE or SOmETHiNG. This map has so much more potential for more stuff to do....

Idk, flopper would defeat the whole purpose of the challenge in this map. If u jumped off the building would you just float? It'll never happen.. Not on this map anyway. After getting used to this map I don't think I've actually fallen anywhere in my last 25 games or so anyways. Not that hard