Die rise Game over

Tornado

Hey guys!

Love this site! Been lurking for a while and all of you have awesome input!

This has probably been posted but....

On Die rise when you die and get game over,

Anyone know anything about the heavy footsteps, Chain sounds and door opening and closing?

Not to go off into a crazy theory or anything, But..

Maybe it's clue for the next map being some sort of Jail map?

Thoughts/insight is Gladly appreciated!!

Thanks!

-Chase

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I've noticed. I've been trying to pay really close attention and I've only got when everyone else has figured out. No clue on what they are trying to hint towards, possibly a new map. Otherwise, I have no clue.

-----

Xbox? If so, (oB Blitz) I'm always down for some Die Rise.

Maybe it is a clue to the next zombies map.

On treyarchs twitter, their twitter background is intresting.

On it, you have a bit of Tranzit, a bit of Die Rise, a bit of a Prison image and a nuclear power plant, maybe clues to the next map, but other then that, Who knows!

I still want to know about the helicopter on the leaked image of Die Rise still...

It is rather intriguing isn't it?

If you listen to it again and think of the "chain like" sounds as Keys...it sounds more like them. They sound like they are opening a cage of some sort with a creature inside. I personally hope it's Fluffy! :D

Oh and welcome to the site, Tornado...A word of advice though, don't go cooking up a STORM and start WIND-ing people up!

On it, you have a bit of Tranzit, a bit of Die Rise, a bit of a Prison image and a nuclear power plant, maybe clues to the next map, but other then that, Who knows!

I still want to know about the helicopter on the leaked image of Die Rise still...

This is VERY interesting!

I would assume most people probably know, but for those that don't... In the past, the audio heard during the "Game Over" screen would be a clip of the secret song from the next map. However, in TranZit, the Game Over sound was the laughing from the Moon Game Over screen with guitars behind it that didn't turn out to be the Die Rise song. So I'm not really sure where they're going with Black Ops 2.

I do believe, however, that the Die Rise sounds are a hint for the next map. I hear what seems to be very heavy footsteps, though. Like some kind of Frankenstein's monster-esque beast being chained and locked away in a cell. I got the impression that this might relate not only to the next location (most likely a prison) but possibly the next "boss" zombie.

In Black Ops we were introduced to a new type of enemy in Kino (nova crawlers), then a new special round in the first DLC where we could get perk bottles (monkeys), and in the second DLC we got a "boss zombie" (Romero) that followed us around. Now look at Black Ops 2; we have a new enemy type in TranZit (Denizens), then a new special round in DLC 1 that offers perk bottles (Jumping Jacks), and if the trend continues... a new boss in DLC 2. Maybe it won't, I dunno... but I'm starting to see a pattern developing.

On jimmy zs Twitter it says I'm the janitor maybe we let something out like the Pentagon. Thief for the next map cause it sounds like a janitor walking down a hallway unlocking a door or something

Urgh, I hate Jimmy Z sometimes. Honestly, I think he was just talking about fixing bugs in the game (Janitor, cleaning the game up... yeah). Shortly before this he tweeted about the zombies "not playing nice" (TranZit zombies dying out), then he made this "Janitor" reference, then TranZit was fixed.

But since he has to be so goddamn cryptic about every stupid thing he posts, there's no way of saying for sure... so people will interpret everything how they want.

First of all, Treyarch never "hints" towards the next map. They lay out options and dead-ends that they can take in the future. For example, there is nothing saying that we will have a Paris map, but there is something that says we CAN have a Paris map (Paris had a 935 base apparently).

Here is my take on the ending sequence in Die Rise:

You hear the sound of clicking.

What also makes that clicking?

Jumping Jacks.

So you hear the sound of a Jumping Jack.

What do you hear next?

Footsteps.

Are they getting slowly muffled?

Yes.

What does that mean?

The footsteps are retreating.

Whatever is making them is walking away from your perspective.

So you hear a Jumping Jack followed by retreating footsteps.

Why are the footsteps so steady?

Whoever it is is not scared of the Jumping Jack.

Why would they not be scared?

The Jumping Jack is not a threat.

What biped is capable of steady footsteps?

Humans.

So we hear a Jumping Jack that is no threat with a human walking away.

How could a Jumping Jack be no threat to a human?

It is sedated or contained.

Why is the Jumping Jack not leaping and attacking the human?

Why does the human not react to the Jumping Jack?

Why does the human simply walk away?

He's seen this before.

What's the sound at the end?

It is the closing of a gate.

If the footsteps are human, why are they so loud?

Your perspective is the point-of-view of the Jumping Jack, which is smaller than a human.

Therefore, the sound effect details the creation/capture of the Jumping Jacks in the Chinese sweatshop to use as test subject. It details a man walking away from a locked up Jumping Jack and closing the gate behind him.

First of all, Treyarch never "hints" towards the next map. They lay out options and dead-ends that they can take in the future. For example, there is nothing saying that we will have a Paris map, but there is something that says we CAN have a Paris map (Paris had a 935 base apparently).

Here is my take on the ending sequence in Die Rise:

You hear the sound of clicking.

What also makes that clicking?

Jumping Jacks.

So you hear the sound of a Jumping Jack.

What do you hear next?

Footsteps.

Are they getting slowly muffled?

Yes.

What does that mean?

The footsteps are retreating.

Whatever is making them is walking away from your perspective.

So you hear a Jumping Jack followed by retreating footsteps.

Why are the footsteps so steady?

Whoever it is is not scared of the Jumping Jack.

Why would they not be scared?

The Jumping Jack is not a threat.

What biped is capable of steady footsteps?

Humans.

So we hear a Jumping Jack that is no threat with a human walking away.

How could a Jumping Jack be no threat to a human?

Why is the Jumping Jack not leaping and attacking the human?

Why does the human not react to the Jumping Jack?

Why does the human simply walk away?

He's seen this before.

What's the sound at the end?

It is the closing of a gate.

If the footsteps are human, why are they so loud?

Your perspective is the point-of-view of the Jumping Jack, which is smaller than a human.

Therefore, the sound effect details the creation/capture of the Jumping Jacks in the Chinese sweatshop to use as test subject. It details a man walking away from a locked up Jumping Jack and closing the gate behind him.

mindblown, is that why there are little cages around with bedding and stuff in them?

I'm going with the idea of the game over song being in the next map. But Green Run's game over song sounds nothing like we all fall down, and the die rise game over song sounds exactly like we all fall down. So what if this breaks timeline and die rise isnt exactly after Green Run? I know they show them teleporting there but why would they mess with this stuff. Plus the new songs are cool, just not zombie killing material

You're just arguing semantics. What was the photo in Der Riese depicting a lighthouse and crashed ship if not a hint at Call of the Dead? In fact, wasn't there a photo in Der Riese that looked just like the stage of the Kino theater, but with a tarp over the teleporter? So your reasoning is that it wasn't a hint at the next map because it might not have ended up being the next map, even though it was? That makes no sense. Treyarch does, in fact, "hint" at the next map.

No a "hint" doesn't necessarily mean "THIS WILL BE THE NEXT MAP"... that's why it's a hint. They don't have to follow the course they've hinted at, but it's still a hint. For example, they have hinted that there could be a Paris map. Probably because they originally planned on making the final Black Ops map Paris. They changed their mind. Doesn't mean the hints weren't hints.

I swear sometimes you seem to want to start arguments just for argument's sake.

You're just arguing semantics. What was the photo in Der Riese depicting a lighthouse and crashed ship if not a hint at Call of the Dead? In fact, wasn't there a photo in Der Riese that looked just like the stage of the Kino theater, but with a tarp over the teleporter? So your reasoning is that it wasn't a hint at the next map because it might not have ended up being the next map, even though it was? That makes no sense. Treyarch does, in fact, "hint" at the next map.

No a "hint" doesn't necessarily mean "THIS WILL BE THE NEXT MAP"... that's why it's a hint. They don't have to follow the course they've hinted at, but it's still a hint. For example, they have hinted that there could be a Paris map. Probably because they originally planned on making the final Black Ops map Paris. They changed their mind. Doesn't mean the hints weren't hints.

I swear sometimes you seem to want to start arguments just for argument's sake.

You're trying to disagree with him by saying the exact same thing he did. "Argument for argument's sake."

Me and My friend both believe it's George from Call of the Dead, cause he is the only one in zombie lore to make those kinds of foot steps and I want to say Danny Trejo said he was returning in BO2 (Dont hold me on that) I personally would love to see the Call of Dead crew return with Reichtofen in control this time to see how they act and how George has changed cause the Gas Zombies have changed with the change of power. Just my thought (:

This is VERY interesting!

To me the black thing in the middle kind of looks like a ninja jumping out of the explosion in our direction?