I think Maxis might not be completely good.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe you're correct. Think about it he's a NAZI. Nazis do bad things. I believe since his daughter has been thrown into the mix and the entire earth has pretty much been destroyed that he may be trying to fix everything... Unfortunatly, there's that dark side there... Is he only trying to fix it that way he can rule it for himself?

• Administrators

Maxis has a very hidden agenda. Blowing up the Earth may be a susceptible reason to call him a villain, but bear in mind that this was a sure-fire way to limit Richtofen's control over Earth. As we can see, Maxis desires power similar to that of Richtofen. The questions that need to be answered are few:

- Why does Maxis need power, and what for?

- Once he does have power, what will be next?

It seems that he wants to become the controller in the Aether while kicking out Richtofen/killing him. Either way, an entity will control the zombies whether you choose Maxis or Richtofen.

I feel that there is no good way to end this.

Agreed. There really wasn't a good side to choose anyway. A power seeking traitor who has ultimate power, or a person with a murderous daughter whom he loves and just tried to blow up the world JUST to take away the power from Richtofen. AND they both are Nazis.

In the end I think Maxis will take out the zombies and everyone in The Flesh who can hear Richtofen, including Samuel. I also think Richtofen will fix the destroyed world, but will be a god over it, which isn't too great.

Hahahahahahahaha! Sorry I ghad to do that. Anyway, let's jump into this thread, now shall we? Ok, so first thing's first: What was the groups 935 intention? To improve the human condition. Who was the leader? Maxis. Of course he made weapons of mass destruction, but they were all to improve the human condition, trust me. And also trust Maxis. I know that he seems dark, and that he blew up the Earth, but there are solid FACTS that are against this. On Moon in the files, the last line where the laugh is, Earth being blown up by the rockets, he says this:"Stop the madness, Edward, we were supposed to HELP the human condition, not destroy it." This proves that he is not enirely evil. Maxis wants his revenge. I won't discuss this anymore, or I will be giving away hints from my grand idea!

I never got the impression that Maxis was a good guy. He was the unseen protagonist in the original maps and story arc but this is only a rivalry between the 2 doctors. A vendetta based on jealousy and revenge. Only to the N4 are we being given the impression that he is a helpful party to our cause.

The most important thing to understand about Maxis and Richtofen is that they are manipulative and secretive. This we come to understand almost immediately. Richtofen gives us vague descriptions and cryptic clues and Maxis gives us convoluted technical jargon to get us to accomplish their tasks without asking too many questions.

If we have any reason at all to trust Maxis or Richtofen right now, it is because they are both promising to heal our world or solve our problems in one way or another. These two are the reason the earth is in the condition it is in. They are also naturally at odds with each other but are both making similar promises and we seem to be carrying out similar tasks for either party. This information causes me to be very weary and suspicious of either of the doctors. I don't think either is good or ever has been.

We see in game that there IS a party helping us survivors directly. Empowering us in every way they can. We are hindered at every turn by zombies, creatures and mysterious tasks, but we are being helped by someone. I believe that there is a "good" side hidden in all of this, but do not attribute it to Maxis just yet.

We are given the Mystery Box and Teleporters. Maxis was Chief scientist on the MTD but I don't believe he has any power to transport us. That just creates alot of conflicts logically. But the energy source (As pointed out by Tac.) is purple in color and we know that each entity has their own significant energy color.

I think that Richtofen wouldn't be as bad if he didn't touch the MPD. I think Maxis mistreated him and made him feel not smart, so Richtofen went along with it cause he was at a good facility, but the vril made him betray maxis

Richtofen was not all that bad until he touched the MPD. In fact, all that he was interested in was teleportation, not creating an army. As for being mistreated by maxis, maxis makes fun of him teleporting walnuts as part of his experiments. In one of the radios you can here Maxis saying something about how Richtofen's experiments would revolutionize the walnut industry and how he could see it not "Richtofen's walnut delivery business." It was only after being shocked by the MPD Richtofen became what he is now.

I don't give about Maxis. Maybe he's good, maybe he's bad. All I know is, Richtofen's a boss, so I'm gonna help him. Besides, if he does take over the world, he will spare the group so they could help him more.

"If he does take over the world ... so they could help him more." You really think if he takes control of the world he'll leave anyone alive who could help overthrow him?! #Unlikely

But Richtofen is a baws xD

"SILENCE, Ze Doctor is talking"

Richtofen went a bit insane after touching the MPD. He didn't go crazy he just was a little insane. As for teleportation, he was saying that the subjects were teleported trough both SPACE AND TIME, unlike Maxis who said that they are only being teleported through space. Richtofen disliked Maxis and Samantha, and tried to kill them because, Maxis was distracted by his assistant Sophia, and thus then not producing the Wunderwaffe DG-2 at the needed amount.What Richtofen wanted was, to give a Wunderwaffe in all of the Nazi soldier hands.

Richtofen went a bit insane after touching the MPD. He didn't go crazy he just was a little insane. As for teleportation, he was saying that the subjects were teleported trough both SPACE AND TIME, unlike Maxis who said that they are only being teleported through space. Richtofen disliked Maxis and Samantha, and tried to kill them because, Maxis was distracted by his assistant Sophia, and thus then not producing the Wunderwaffe DG-2 at the needed amount.What Richtofen wanted was, to give a Wunderwaffe in all of the Nazi soldier hands.

This can be considered true...but we need to consider also that he was an agent for the Illuminati and was secretly reporting on Maxis and others within 935. He had an ulterior motive way back then even. He has always been a tad bit crazy, touching the NPD only "freed" his mind. Specifically how, I cannot say (other than hearing voices and acting excentric.) but he definately became insane durring the course of action.