Navcard crap...

jmh2013

Every time i play Die Rise i try to "upgrade" my navcard to the die rise navcard and everytime i make the station but it wont let me put it in. and Every once in a while i will have to go back to tranzit to pick up my navcard again... please help... any comments or anything would be appreciated.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either you put it in, in which case it will never take it again, or it is glitched.

Do this (in case you are making mistakes): You get the Tranzit one from the bus depot in Tranzit mode, go to Die Rise, build navcard reader and put it in.

Then grab the dr navcard from the pdw room for the next map.

If this didn't help, sorry. I tried.

Yeah, the Navcard does not "upgrade". You build the Navcard reader/table, use it while holding the TranZit Navcard, it is accepted, and... that's it. You don't get it or another Navcard back. Nothing really happens. If you're referring to the "different" navcard you see in videos, it's the Die Rise Navcard, which is on the floor in the PDW room. It's assumed this Navcard will be used in the next (or future) DLC.

• Administrators

Okay i was confused on the "upgrading the navcard" i mentioned earlier. but i still went back to tranzit to grab it but i already had it. and then went back to die rise and i built the navcard read but it wouldnt accept the navcard there is no hold x or anything.

Then there are two possibilities that may be your problem:

- You have already inserted the Tranzit NavCard before, in which case, the card reader will not give you dialogue because you already have it inserted.

- The table is not 100% built; bear in mind that you need four items to complete the table: the wooden board (near the table area, under the ramp), the radio (on the right-hand side of the block straight ahead from the dragon ramp), the meteorite (on the pile of debris near the Claymore area next to the barrier in the back), and the card reader (on the isolated part of the rooftop [possible Mystery Box spawn], in a corner next to the barricade).

The second option is the general cause of any NavCard troubles.

Remember!

The tranzit Nav card can be inserted by ONE person in the game and works for everyone

This means that nav card table would be set for the whole party and they would not have to put another one in.

Check if you have all the parts:

Fuse Box

Nav Card Reader

Meteorite

And the table