Paris next?

I was thinking a lot about all the different maps and I realised that die rise and tranzit have something in common... they both have tower sort of things. So if you think about it the next map is probably going to have a tower in. And the one place I can think of at the top of my head is Paris. Also treyarch did say something about

Paris and in both tranzit and die rise the towers light up or have electricity passing through them; the Eiffel tower can also be lit up. I dont know if that makes any sense but if it does then it would be great if you guys could give me some feedback. ;)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking a lot about all the different maps and I realised that die rise and tranzit have something in common... they both have tower sort of things. So if you think about it the next map is probably going to have a tower in. And the one place I can think of at the top of my head is Paris. Also treyarch did say something about

Paris and in both tranzit and die rise the towers light up or have electricity passing through them; the Eiffel tower can also be lit up. I dont know if that makes any sense but if it does then it would be great if you guys could give me some feedback. ;)

If it means

A-no more paris talk and

B- no more stupid towers to set up

Great!

But in both Tranzit and Die rise the towers aren't real landmarks, they're just there for the gameplay. If they were going to put paris in a map just for the eiffel tower then it will probably be one of the last maps since its actually real and its considerably bigger than the other 2 we've seen.