COD:Zombies merchandise?

Well as we all know we are all dedicated Zombie fans. and zombies is arguably the best part of COD (spoller it is) so why dont we have cod zombies merchandise!?

yeah i have the zombie and call of the dead posters but its not enough!. I have seen people make wonder wepons, perk-A-colas & perk-A-cola machines, mystery boxes that sing & even a max ammo!!! awsome stuff!!

But why dosent treyarch make merchandise? i know a lot of us would buy it (we buy the dlc for zombies) i would love to bye figure/plush of all the playabull characters & even the zombies!

i could go on and on whith what they could sell but i also wana hear your ideas about zombie merchandise so please post & discuss. and maybe if we all show big intrest in merchandise maybe treyarch will listen to us and make us happy and make them some more $$$ everyone wins :D lol

I know i want a figure of ricktofen holding the wundawafa DG-2 or JFK holding a china lake & every zombie fan shuld have a gorge romero zombie figure calm & angry edition ;D

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D have you ever heard of "jones" soda? or to get a little farther back for some of the senior members.. "Pic a Pop?" LOL :D

it might be a canadian thing im not sure...

but we need perk sodas for real... think of how many kids would be begging there parents for some "Juggy!" LOL

i think it would explode.... all over their faaaccce.. all over the ceiling!...

T-shirts would be hard one since more kids than adults would be buying them... since zombies is rated "M" the t- shirts will most likely coin classic character quotes not exactly suitable for kids.. unless it was purely a graphic design i dont see the market for t-shirts..

Raygun and wonder weapon replica's however would market well..

who all wanted a lightsaber after watching "the phantom menace?" or a master sword after playing "TLOZ Ocarina of Time" no doubt these would sell.

Even collectible action figures would sell... to a small majority.. but the thing with collectible's is they hold value and or increase in value, which would make it viable...

oh yes there is a market for this. i see in toys R us very very violent M rated merchandise collectabulls sold right next to the kids toys (freddy cruger & jayson you name it) near the video games section. kids look at the toys parents look at the voilent "toys" heck is see parents bye there kids these toys lol XD .

with call of duty one of the most popular selling games out their. kids (lets face it if an M rating ant stopping parents from letting them play nothing will)and teen-agers as well as there parents will be byeing the merchandise if placed in a good spot.

look at the walking dead figure made by mcfarlane toys rated 13+ & there being bought out like crazy!!! zombie fans are crazy!! and if treyarch dosent at least attempt to make merchandise there even crazyer!!! even if its just start off as order it off there website then to store if it dose good.

after all zombies started out as a bouns game mode & now look at it! they even said if dose well they will make it its own game.

they can even update the game menu to say under the store option & make a merchandise option that show the different merchandise currently out with website names or available retalers selling them. it can update every time new one's come out or when they update the game. what beeter way to advertise then right in the gamers faces who will have no choice but to see and whant it ;D it whold be a smart new business move on there part to tryout.

and like i said zombie fans are crazy!! and will bye it ;D and i think figure (maybe made by mcfarlane toys), plushy's of characters,zombies & itoms(perk-A-colas,itom drops,buldabulls,EE itoms) and shirts & esesorys whold sell the beest. heck even if they did a cool thing like that show true blood did with its soada. maybe once a every 2 years when a treyarch cod game comes out they can seel perk-a-cola soadas & you can look under the bottle caps to see if you get dubbull EP codes or a chance to win other prizes!!!

if they are looking to make call of duty a sports game then these ideas are golden and they will make M O N E Y !