Quick Revive question

Dahniska

Buying quick revive takes away 300 kills? Is there proof to this? I've never heard of such a thing, and it quite frankly makes no sense.

If the zombie ranking system is based off of kills vs downs primarily, (I think headshot % is also a factor)

then getting 100 kills would make you go up one quarter of a point. If you die before getting 100 kills, you go down a point. 400 kills is 1 on the system.

Everytime you use up a bottle of Quick Revive, you add to your downs. Meaning you have to make up those last 300 kills you got to be back at the same spot in the emblem ranks.

I'm still just speculating, no concrete evidence, just been paying attention to my kills vs downs ratio after every few games and if i'm wrong feel free to correct me. If anyones wondering about the headshot percentage thing, it shows in the ELITE mobile app.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And about that shafted acheivement, I did it, I bought jug, quick-revive, double tap and mule kick, along with an upgraded weapon, then I was awarded who's who from a crawler round and then I purposely downed myself to grab speed cola and who's who as a duplicate... Then I revived my own body to find that it didn't give me the acheivement? Anyone can explain why?

And another thing is: what happens if youve got who's who , die, then immediately get who's who again and die? O.o

Are there three of you?

Also some questions: if you had a portal gun, and you fired one at one wall and one at another and stood between them as they closed in on each other, would you die? Where would you go? Because if your traveling through the portal there is no surface to crush you... would you crush yourself? (i was asked this earlier and now I can't stop thinking about it!