My 4 player strategy

Speedo Cola

I have come up with a new strategy for you guys. It's been fully tested by me and some friends. I call it,

The Tri-Genocide

So basically,

1. Stay in the spawn room for 3 rounds. Have 1 person on each window, and the other 2 watching a hole from the side. Also, grab each Trample Steam part available.

2. When Round 4 starts, have person with most money open door. Grab remaining Trample Steam parts. Then, have person with 2nd most open the next door to the PDW room. Have everyone buy the PDW. Camp in PDW room for 1-2 rounds.

3. Drop down to Trample Steam room. Build the Trample Steam. Everyone grab it. Camp for 3 rounds. During these 3 rounds, you should experience a minion round. Shoot, because this is a crammed in area, and it's safer to wait till you get a bowie knife or knuckles before you knife for free perks.

4. After those 3 rounds are up, jump down and go to the hallway in the Buddha room. Buy the AN-94. Camp until everyone has about 10k (approx. 3 rounds). Have 2 people at the window, and 2 in the hallway section close to the elevator shaft.

5. After everyone has at least 10k, open the 750 door and (optional) camp in Buddha Room until everyone has 15k. Or, head straight for power and turn it on. Proceed to PAP AN-94, as well as buy Juggernog.

6. Build Sliquifier. Camp for 1 round.

7. Head to roof. Kill for a round, but leave a crawler. Have someone watch it, and the rest of you jump to Trample Steam Room. Buy Quick Revive, Speed Cola, and Who's Who. Then, buy galvaknuckles or Bowie knife, and if you want, hit up the box. When you get back on the roof, let the player watching the crawler go buy his stuff. Also, it's recommended that you get claymores and semtex grenades, and when you're happy with your gun set-up, try the box for monkey bombs.

8. Place 1 Trample Steam in front of the barrier under the tower. Camp here. Also, Place a Trample Steam at the area leading down to the elevator, place one at the corridor leading to the other 2 elevators, and the last one can be placed at either ramp or the other window, though I'd recommend keeping one in-case the others break and you need to get back when you grab the other ones.

9. Goes along at the same time as Step 8. Assign positions. I say, let the Sliquifier person be a train-er, have 2 people shooting most of the zombies, and one player with the SVU-AS sniping oncoming zombies. Also, the trainer can lead zombies onto Trample Steams (he-he)

10. When minions come, knife 'em. Do this until you gain all 6 perks.

Once you have Mule Kick, leave a crawler and get a third weapon out of box.

11. Survive.

Thanks for reading my first strategy on this forum! I hope to post more!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Also if you drop down by the escalator, you don't have to buy the escalator debris. You will land on the PDW platform. It IS tricky but I thought you should know. I would not travel alone in this map, at all. I do it occasionally during random matches, but during matches with my friends, we always travel together. Two of anything in zombies is better than one when it comes to things we can obtain. Also you can revive each other if something goes wrong.

That wasn't me trying to down your strategy, but instead trying to give pointers. Just a little reminder though, there is a separate section for strategies on every map. View this area as somewhat of a general discussion area for Die Rise.

Also if you drop down by the escalator, you don't have to buy the escalator debris. You will land on the PDW platform. It IS tricky but I thought you should know. I would not travel alone in this map, at all. I do it occasionally during random matches, but during matches with my friends, we always travel together. Two of anything in zombies is better than one when it comes to things we can obtain. Also you can revive each other if something goes wrong.

That wasn't me trying to down your strategy, but instead trying to give pointers. Just a little reminder though, there is a separate section for strategies on every map. View this area as somewhat of a general discussion area for Die Rise.

I only saw a strategy section for black ops 1 maps