The Missing Link! - Nuketown, Die Rise, Green Run (Theory)

Blitz

First off, Credit goes to Scoldon to his Thread that sparked this Theory of mine.

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=28829

Its been proven that Richtofen has control over time, this explains the "Except your Fate, Begin Anew". Ed has the ability to bend, reverse, accelerate, and even teleport through time. I'll be running you through a series of loading screens and provide analysis to each one.

Now Look at the top left corner.

If you noticed, Nuketown is the page beneath Die Rise.

With that said, we are looking at everything completely backwards. We're reading a story out of order and once the story is completed then it will all make sense. Let me explain.

-Nuketown occurred during Moon, we're sure of that due to the Zombies Eyes shifting from Sam's to Eds control. So it safe to say that Nuketown is the First in this chronological order. Marlton can be heard talking to himself in the bunker, or is he actually talking to the others? Regardless, the New Crew obviously made it to each other and how they did so is unclear.

-Die Rise occurred after Nuketown according to the comic book, but where does this leave Green Run? Green Run is the last part of the puzzle. I'll explain that towards the end. The Reason I believe Die Rise take place immediately after Nuketown, is because if you pay attention to the Cut Scene from Die Rise you'll notice that they Teleport somewhere around the Midwest of the US. As you all know, the "Tranzit" Icon (Tire and Crossbones) is located somewhere in Northern Washington. Graphical, Programmer error? Possibly.

:idea: Now for the Zombie Conspiracy Theories! :idea:

NAVCARDS! Yes, I said it, the infamous incorrect NavCard from Green Run. We've tried everything and I mean Everything! From shooting Mustang and Sallys at the clocks, to using the Jet Gun to fly. If it could be done it has been done. STOP IT! ITS NOT GOING TO WORK!!! Yet....

Let me explain, My analysis up above shows that we are playing the game out of Chronological order, so to get the correct Navcard we have to complete all the maps in the incorrect order... makes a little sense.

Ok, Green Run is the first map we've played. So, naturally we assume that is the first. When Green Run is actually the last, but in order for the NavCard tables to work, we were there temporarily in time to grab the NavCard. With Green Runs NavCard we scan in Die Rise, Die Rise in __________, _________ in _________, then ________ in Green Run.

That's the reason they can't die, because Richtofen has created a paradox. He sent them to the future first, because if they die in the past they couldn't alter the future which in turn influences their past, so they just begin anew until they get it right.

Jimmy:

it may be points, or what ever you call them. Wait appropriate amount of time, then continue to work.

You've all seen this, attempted to Analyze it. Some of you have come up with off the wall theories. Its actually pretty simple and to the point.

-"It may be points, or what ever you call them."

>Playstation Network Points, Microsoft Points, $$$, "what ever you call them"

-"Wait appropriate amount of time,"

>Appropriate time, specific date? No. When's the appropriate time to eat a steak? After its cooked. So, wait until the story is completed, Hence, all the map packs.

-"then continue to work"

>Obvious, complete the EE.. SCAN THE LAST CARD!

Its pretty sad actually, we're all getting worked up over nothing. We're going to scan the NavCard, the bus will get a new route, and we'll drive off into the fog towards the Haarps Research Station. If you'd pay attention, that's where the Bus Driver is going to take you before his GPS gets all jacked up in the Tunnel. Pay attention next time you get on the bus for the first time, he says it every time.

What is Haarps Research Station?

LOOK AT ALL THOSE TOWERS! Richi, Maxi heaven is what it looks like to me.

HAARP Research Station

Gakona, Alaska:

Background: HAARP, or the High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program, is a collaborative project involving the U.S. Air Force, the U.S. Army and the University of Alaska. Researchers at the facility use a powerful high-frequency transmitter and an array of 180 antennas to temporarily disrupt the ionosphere in hopes of yielding potential communications and surveillance benefits.

How It's Unique: HAARP has been the centerpiece of countless conspiracy theories, ranging from rumors that it will be used for mind control to claims that it can manipulate the weather of individual countries. The project's website says that the equipment can only function properly if it is located in the auroral region, and Alaska happens to be the only U.S. state that fits that criterion. A quiet electromagnetic location is needed for the system to operate, which further explains the removed location of HAARP. In past interviews, HAARP's operators readily admit they're researching potential defense applications. HAARP is not classified.

Source: Popular Mechanics

If you noticed, the Haarp Research station is located in Alaska, its pretty convenient that Green Run is located in Northern Washington.

To sum it up. They went to the future (Green Run) to grab a NavCard to use in the past (Die Rise). We're playing the game through Richtofen's bidding now. He's addicted to Teleportation and Time Travel. He's going to break all the Rules of Nature in order to complete his ultimate goal, controlling the entire world, living and dead. We have to wait until the end of the Map Packs in order to officially complete the Tranzit Easter Egg, because it's put on hold at them moment.

The Haarp Research Station is key.

More to Come!

Blitz Out!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read this and instantly thought you were trolling. I finished reading the whole thing tho and it seems you are serious. Why the blank spots? Anyway. If you see Die Rise loading screen on the nuketown page there is a bus depo card from the loading screen.Green Run had NO comic page so it is represented chronologically by placing the card in the page. Simple as that. You could probably benefit from searching the forums, because this topic has been beaten to death with the same exact theories that you have.

I read this and instantly thought you were trolling. I finished reading the whole thing tho and it seems you are serious. Why the blank spots? Anyway. If you see Die Rise loading screen on the nuketown page there is a bus depo card from the loading screen.Green Run had NO comic page so it is represented chronologically by placing the card in the page. Simple as that. You could probably benefit from searching the forums, because this topic has been beaten to death with the same exact theories that you have.

Well excuse me. I'm sorry that you lack the ability to realize that this is all a hobby, thank you for proving to me that there are a few of you that treat this like a job. I am a United States Military Intelligence Analyst, working on real material that has meaning. So don't come into my thread and give me negative criticism. If you really think I can read EVERY thread on this forum your mistaken. So do the community a favor and think before you type because its highly rude to insult people on a general idea.

All that you had to say was.

I apologize, this theory has already been debunked. Here's the link .

Copy/Paste it into word pad. A person with your manners is sure to forget something as nice as that.

BTW: The Blank Spots is for the Maps yet to be released. Anyone with common sense would have realized that.

Green Run had NO comic page so it is represented chronologically by placing the card in the page. Simple as that

Who says you or anyone else is correct? Why would they leave Green Run out of the comic book and have such a large important part indicated with a Post Card? I have an Idea. We haven't reached that part of the comic book yet. Thus, explaining my theory. We are doing the story out of order.

Need more supporting evidence to my Theory?

Look Closely at the "Post Card" Its New. Its Crisp. Its Spotless The rest of the Comic Book is a mangled, tattered mess.

Now Look:

Wow, it looks beaten, folded, and tattered just like the comic book. Frankly, it looks like its been carried awhile an been through complete hell.

The new post card was picked up when they visited Green Run in the future. After the first visit of Green Run, they returned back to the past. The post card was placed in the comic book, its gone through multiple maps. It was dropped when they finally reached Green Run for the Present Time. Thus, looks like hell on the actual Green Run loading screen.

DISCLAMER: THIS IS A THEORY, IF YOU TROLL, CRITICIZE, OR COMMENT IN ANY NEGATIVE WAY, YOU ARE JUST PROVING THAT YOU HAVE NO PURPOSE ON THIS FORUM AND SHOULD PROBABLY DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT. NO NEGATIVITY PLEASE.

Nuketown happens during Moon not "right after" just to clarify.

Yes, yes. Quite Obvious.

Nuketown occurred directly after Moon we're sure of that due to the Zombies Eyes shifting from Sam's to Eds control.

I slightly fudged on my wording. If you read it, it still makes complete sense.

I'll edit it so Forum Nazis won't get their panties in a wad.

First of all, I think this is a great post Blitz!

I think your formatting is brilliant. Easy to read & flows through to your conclusion. I really enjoy reading a post like this. So I thank you for taking the time to create an easy to read & informative post.

When I first read it, I did disagree with some parts but, re-reading it, I do tend to agree with your overall theory.

1. Green Run/TranZit loading screen. It does seem strange that all the loading screens for Green Run are postcards? Why do you get postcards? When you travel somewhere. Why are they not in the comic book style like all the other maps? This to me maybe a hint at the greater story.

2. TranZit Nav Card Table. This links straight back as to why is the loading screen page is a postcard & why the Nav Card Table is incomplete. I had this idea that once we insert each Nav Card that by the end, it unlocks & enables ALL zombie maps to be played on BO2. But that's a little off topic & 3arc will have some great thing that happens anyway.

It may be that just like the BO1 collection of side-quest objects, if you have inserted each Nav Card into the correct reader, this then enables the final device/machine (IE - the thing on the Nuketown LS) but either way, the Nav Card for TranZit still needs to be inserted. Back to the reason for the postcard?

3. HAARP. The Bus Driver mentions many more locations than the HAARP research station. (My Bus Driver Locations thread - http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=142&t=25277 if you haven't read it)

I also thought that it was strange that this is the first quote we hear. There is a torn piece of paper in Shi No Numa saying - Might be powered by HAARP. But comes with a risk.

This must be tied into the game somehow & what's the reason we are activating all of these sites? Weather Control/Fixing the earth for Maxis? Or using it a one big mind controlling weapon for Richtofen? This is both sides of the HAARP conspiracy rolled into the Zombie storyline.

One thing though, don't lose your sh*t if someone disagrees or gives a negative comment to your idea. Either let it slide, think about the reason for their comment & reply accordingly or sleep on it & reply later. Don't write "Mods, lock this thread" you spent to much time & effort writing & formatting it to just throw it away.

A post like yours is what makes the Zombies community great & hopefully others may spend time figuring out how to format & present there ideas in such a way that it inspires the next person. You got an idea that sparked from someone else's thread & you have triggered me to think about the relation of the Post Card loading screen & the TranZit Nav Card.

Thanks again Blitz. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Guys. I love seeing replies like that. Ones that may disagree but have their own opinions and supporting data. Yes, I did lose my cool there for a second. I tried to keep it professional though. I just hate when someone else or myself has a great idea and takes the time to write a thread, then someone comes in and shoots it down immediately and calls me a troll with no supporting evidence. Trust me. Last thing I'm trying to be is a troll.

As for your thread I'll read it and try to find some links in my idea. Ill continue to expand and perhaps we could work together to solve this mystery.

Thanks again guys... More updates coming.

If you could move this to General I'd appreciate it. After rereading this a few times its kinda out of place.

Haarp is now my baby... I'm going to become a subject matter expert on this beast.

Sorry but I believe you are wrong.

1)They are teleported to China from the same place where Green Run is located on the US map when you are selecting that or nuketown.

2) Marlton says "Same rules as I have on the bus". Meaning he was already on the bus, not going to ride the bus in the future.

3) The black tranzit navcard can be successfully placed into the die rise one. Meaning the must have taken it from Tranzit or they couldn't possibly have had it. They pick it up in tranzit, get teleported to die rise, build the table, and put it in.

4) The postcard on top of Die Rise is from Green Run, however it is upside down, and on the wrong side of the page. This is a way to link the postcards to the comic book, however they are NOT the same, therefor there is a ripped postcard ontop of the comic book.

I believe it is impossible that Green Run happened after Die Rise.

1)They are teleported to China from the same place where Green Run is located on the US map when you are selecting that or nuketown.

2) Marlton says "Same rules as I have on the bus". Meaning he was already on the bus, not going to ride the bus in the future.

3) The black tranzit navcard can be successfully placed into the die rise one. Meaning the must have taken it from Tranzit or they couldn't possibly have had it. They pick it up in tranzit, get teleported to die rise, build the table, and put it in.

4) The postcard on top of Die Rise is from Green Run, however it is upside down, and on the wrong side of the page. This is a way to link the postcards to the comic book, however they are NOT the same, therefor there is a ripped postcard ontop of the comic book.

If you would have taken the time to completely read my thread instead of skimming through it, I've explained every single point you just made. Just to prove my theory again I will elaborate.

"1)They are teleported to China from the same place where Green Run is located on the US map when you are selecting that or nuketown."

-If they are teleported from Green Run, which is located in Hanford, WA. Then why were they teleported from the CENTER of the United States. To be specific, FAR NORTHERN COLORADO. Which we haven't been to yet, so I just say Nuketown.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMq7lqU0g8s

^Thats Nowhere near Washington. Also, look at the post card, Brand new, no blood.

"2) Marlton says "Same rules as I have on the bus". Meaning he was already on the bus, not going to ride the bus in the future.

&

4) The postcard on top of Die Rise is from Green Run, however it is upside down, and on the wrong side of the page. This is a way to link the postcards to the comic book, however they are NOT the same, therefor there is a ripped postcard ontop of the comic book. "

-I explained this in my theory, THEY HAVE BEEN TO GREEN RUN! They just visited it out of chronological order. "The new post card was picked up when they visited Green Run in the future. After the first visit of Green Run, they returned back to the past. The post card was placed in the comic book, its gone through multiple maps. It was dropped when they finally reached Green Run for the Present Time. Thus, looks like hell on the actual Green Run loading screen."

- They got this Navcard from Tranzit, but from a different time. Let me break it down, Barney style: They have been to Green Run, but they did it out of the stories order, therefor the Postcard has been used to mark the gap in the story. We will be visiting the Green Run part of the story, just later in the comic book when they return. "Ok, Green Run is the first map we've played. So, naturally we assume that is the first. When Green Run is actually the last, but in order for the NavCard tables to work, we were there temporarily in time to grab the NavCard. With Green Runs NavCard we scan in Die Rise, Die Rise in __________, _________ in _________, then ________ in Green Run.

That's the reason they can't die, because Richtofen has created a paradox. He sent them to the future first, because if they die in the past they couldn't alter the future which in turn influences their past, so they just begin anew until they get it right."

"I believe it is impossible that Green Run happened after Die Rise."

-I believe it is possible, that Green Run happened after Die Rise, but its improbable. It is foolish to rule out a theory based on an opinion.

I'd have to agree. (supporting evidence ;) )

+1

I'm sorry I didn't see this, but I don't believe that the HAARP station has anything to do with it.

Look at the Bus Driver quotes, he mentions "bohemian grove", the "tritum K reactor", the "haarp research station". He mentions a ton of things which are all either nuclear events, military bases, or conspiracy type things.

Also, there is a billboard in the fog that reads "Sedan" which is a reference to the largest nuclear crater we've ever made in the U.S.

I'm sorry I didn't see this, but I don't believe that the HAARP station has anything to do with it.

Look at the Bus Driver quotes, he mentions "bohemian grove", the "tritum K reactor", the "haarp research station". He mentions a ton of things which are all either nuclear events, military bases, or conspiracy type things.

Also, there is a billboard in the fog that reads "Sedan" which is a reference to the largest nuclear crater we've ever made in the U.S.

Ahhh, but remember the note from shi no Numa: the one referring to only using the HARRP is EXTREAM SITUATIONS! Considering the state of the world... Yeah it's a pretty ok time to use it...

-"It may be points, or what ever you call them."

>Playstation Network Points, Microsoft Points, $$$, "what ever you call them"

-"Wait appropriate amount of time,"

>Appropriate time, specific date? No. When's the appropriate time to eat a steak? After its cooked. So, wait until the story is completed, Hence, all the map packs.

-"then continue to work"

>Obvious, complete the EE.. SCAN THE LAST CARD!

Definitely agree with this. I don't think anyone had figured this out beforehand! +1

I also thought that it was strange that this is the first quote we hear. There is a torn piece of paper in Shi No Numa saying - Might be powered by HAARP. But comes with a risk.

This must be tied into the game somehow & what's the reason we are activating all of these sites? Weather Control/Fixing the earth for Maxis? Or using it a one big mind controlling weapon for Richtofen? This is both sides of the HAARP conspiracy rolled into the Zombie storyline.

Funny thing is I think it's the other way around. Richtofen wants to fix the Earth and restore his full power while Maxis might want to control everyone. Can't really know the second for sure of course.

I thought that too but the fact it is upside down and reflected along the Y axis suggests it's fallen into the wrong place, I have a thread in the Die Rise section called "TranZit: A minor stepping stone" which talks about the placement of the card :)

Well excuse me. I'm sorry that you lack the ability to realize that this is all a hobby, thank you for proving to me that there are a few of you that treat this like a job. I am a United States Military Intelligence Analyst, working on real material that has meaning. So don't come into my thread and give me negative criticism. If you really think I can read EVERY thread on this forum your mistaken. So do the community a favor and think before you type because its highly rude to insult people on a general idea.

All that you had to say was.

I apologize, this theory has already been debunked. Here's the link .

Copy/Paste it into word pad. A person with your manners is sure to forget something as nice as that.

BTW: The Blank Spots is for the Maps yet to be released. Anyone with common sense would have realized that.

I was not meaning to be offensive, sorry for that. I was simply trying to say that because you are interested, you could find alot of the information you are looking for already on the forums. I often appear to be rude to others when I am not trying to be. This happens on my facebook and all too so its not just here. I was not judging you negetively. This topis is however thoroughly explored by some smart people on these forums.

I was not meaning to be offensive, sorry for that. I was simply trying to say that because you are interested, you could find alot of the information you are looking for already on the forums. I often appear to be rude to others when I am not trying to be. This happens on my facebook and all too so its not just here. I was not judging you negetively. This topi is however thoroughly explored by some smart people on these forums.

I understand. As for my, theory please provide a couple links. I haven't really found many. I found a few referring to the Haarp but never how the stories out of chronological order. Please shed some light.

That postcard sticking out of the Die Rise page looks like the Bus Depot. The awning in the middle.

J/s...

Its the post card of tranzit. Im completely aware of this... My thread actually make a point to it. Please read the whole thing before you jump to conclusions.