A couple other things I noticed in theater mode

Speedo Cola

When I went into theater mode, I noticed a lot of weird things that did not pertain to the EE. One such thing was a big green device found on the spawn room roof, on the dragon that's by the 750 points debris, one on a roof on the roof, and wherever the other one is, I don't know. I also noticed (only on Quick Revive) that there was a stop above the one at spawn. Also one for Speed Cola/Who's Who

Another thing I noted was if you fly up in the spawn room, you can see a metal thing with writing engraved into it.

One other thing I noticed is if you go all the way down by the back of the Buddha room, you can see a tower in the fog. And the tower's connected to the building and it's upside down.

Also noticed a painting of Shi No Numa in Spawn Room

Another thing I'd like to note is all the clocks. They show the same time on them everywhere. One is in the sewing area in front of the power room, one is in the 1st box spawn, I don't know where the other ones are.

Also, there are a bunch of calendars scattered around the map and they seem to each have a unique Chinese symbol.

On a final note, I noticed the fridge in the 1st box spawn showed the time and temperature, but the time conflicts with the clocks' time. It also says it's 72○.

I still haven't used theater mode on the whole map, so I'm sure there's still much for me to discover, and I'll appreciate any thoughts or ideas you guys can gain from this.

Thanks

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic