Re-cap Die Rise for me

Hydrorez

I find Die Rise really interesting but I don't have the time or the people to help me do the Easter Egg, so I'm a bit confused.

Can someone re-cap what happens during the Easter Egg for me, and also answer a few questions?

1) Why did Stuhlinger eat the flesh?

2) Who is the person in the opening cutscene talking to him?

3) Do these people (the 4 characters) keep dying and getting resurrected, because in the cutscene, they die but obviously come back.

That's all I can think of for now. Just trying to wrap my head around this whole story stuff. o_O

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason for Samuel eating the flesh was probably a)because of the group on the radio telling people to survive by eating flesh or B) because he once was a zombie but somehow managed to turn back human (perhaps with the VR-11). All we know is that he's not 100% immune to the element 115 because he can hear the Richtoffen and other voices.

Richtoffen talks to Samuel in the cutscene because he is the only one of the group able to hear and understand Richtoffen, Richtoffen talks to him in order to make Samuel and the group do his dirty work.

Also, yes the 4 keep getting resurrected in order for Richtoffen to complete his master plan, if they fail he reverts everything back but erases their memory.