TranZit Traffic Orbs

TheVetx

Whats up guys!? Wanted to start a discussion about the TranZit traffic light orbs. I saw them for the first time this past week and was wondering how many people were seeing this. I completed Richtofen's EE first about a two months ago now and this is the first I've seen of it. My partner and I did the EE split screen; using my account and his as a guest account. Well, little did my partner know, (even though I explained it) guest accounts don't get the trophies but the data still carries over saying the he completed Richtofen's EE! So, in order for him to receive the trophy, we had to do Maxis' EE on his profile. Now, on my profile, the game recognizes that I've completed both. It took a few matches but my profile finally resets Richtofen's. Once it did, I started seeing the Orbs more frequently! In the box, on the pylon, and yes, in the Town!

Here's some vids:

Blue Orbs

Red Orbs

If you didn't know, NONE of the Orbs show in Theatre mode. So, I apologize for the video quality, I was using my Vita! NGT Zombies showed footage of this early on but they never showed any blue Orbs. I'm starting the think that this latest patch has alot to do with why I'm seeing them so frequently. Now, can anyone tell me if they've seen the Orbs lately in their matches? And If so, when and who's EE did you complete? I've done both EE on Ps3.

P.S.- I dont mind if you send me a message through the Playstation...and willing to do EE with anyone; plus I can complete both with just two players!

PSN ID: miroku06

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shortly after Richtofens, I saw blue ones on the traffic lights and tower.

Others who did the ee with me, who were in this game, didn't see them (no idea which character I was).

The box ones mean that the chance of getting a rarer item increase. The 3 times that the box showed sparkly and the tower beam hit it: ray gun, ballistic knife, emp.

Others who did the ee with me, who were in this game, didn't see them (no idea which character I was).

The box ones mean that the chance of getting a rarer item increase. The 3 times that the box showed sparkly and the tower beam hit it: ray gun, ballistic knife, emp.

I have experienced this too. only the box ONLY pumped out Chicombs. literally... 3x times hitting it with 2 differnt people and we got Chicomb everytime. It was a Red Orb at the Diner. I personally did not have Maxis' done. Only Richtofen. The match host was the one who had the Maxis EE done.

The PS3 doesnt have those beams..so I wouldnt know but once you do both EEs, you'll still see both blue and red orbs all the time; it doesnt matter if your starting over a EE or not. Im really trying to find out if someone has seen both orbs in the Town. I played a match earlier and saw that theBlue Orbs on the opposite traffic light. Its stuff like that makes you wanna keep looking through TranZit.