Adding the "Red Insta-Kill" to Who's Who?

MrGibbs

Now I know Who's Who is a pretty awesome perk, just one problem.

I can never get to my body in time or the zombies glitch and surround my body making it impossible and making my clone go down.

I know it will be probably too Overpowered so all I am saying is just add,

SOMETHING to help us get to our body easier.. it really is a pain for me to try and get past 50 zombies with just a pistol and no perks...

If you disagree I totally understand.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Try to keep yourself in areas where you can easily navigate through, and acknowledge your Who's Who spawn points. If you have an empty cushion around you upon "being the replacement", train for as long as you can in an area away from your downed body until you have enough space to make a clear and quick revive. If you need to buy a weapon off the wall in the meanwhile or spend some points, do so. If I know I can't make it, I'll save my own hide to ensure my survival. Accept your fate, begin anew.

As for spawning in a cloud of zombies, there really is not much hope for you there. All I can suggest is to recognize possible spawn hotspots in order to prevent such a catastrophe to happen. Yes, nobody intentionally decides to go down in a bad area just for fun, but you should know where it's better to be downed than some places. The PDW room is a perfect area, since you spawn inside the SVU room.

Another helpful tip that I never realized until I recently watched some vids... the Revive upgrade will help you pick yourself up faster, too. I need to re-acquire that for this purpose.

I understand your frustration as I am rarely able to revive myself using the perk... but I still don't think it should be changed. It is potentially a very overpowered perk (some say it already is, especially in solo), so there needs to be a relatively steep challenge to successfully using it.

Yes there is a time-line for you to revive yourself. If you survive as your ghost, and your body bleeds out, you will begin anew with only a pistol I believe. I could be wrong about what you get for guns (as you might get your guns back) but you definitely lose your perks. For the longest my cousin never knew you could revive yourself and spent this whole time trying to survive and ended up losing out on a lot of perks and such. I have yet to lose my body yet, so I can't confirm what happens.

As for the OP's question...

I don't think they should add anything. As stated above, you have a few ways of dealing with this. If you notice, when you go down with "Who's who?", you have a few seconds while switching from body to ghost. This gives you time to ready yourself for a rough ride. If you are spawned in an area where it is hopeles to save your body, start stocking up on guns and perks and such. If you are in an area where you can train for a second, and get back to your body, do so and hurry. If you come to a situation where it is 50/50 chance of recovery, buy a good gun from around you and fight your way back.

I don't think they should add anything to this, as it is kindof like a Easteregg conclusion in the past. You down and keep your perks and stuff. It is up to you what you decide to do and it is up the game if it is possible. Try to think about this perk with everything you do.

"If I go down right here, will I be able to recover?"

If not, don't do it or at least wait till a better time. (i.e. In between rounds while someone is watching a walker.) Also stated above, I would only use Quick revive during solo and buy the perks you really want. Don't worry about free perks as you might accidentally get "Who's who. That's just my opinion anyway.

Now I know Who's Who is a pretty awesome perk, just one problem.

I can never get to my body in time or the zombies glitch and surround my body making it impossible and making my clone go down.

I know it will be probably too Overpowered so all I am saying is just add,

SOMETHING to help us get to our body easier.. it really is a pain for me to try and get past 50 zombies with just a pistol and no perks...

If you disagree I totally understand.

"Accept your fate, Begin anew" :lol: