Shi No Numa?

Speedo Cola

I went to Theater mode on Die Rise for the first time today (mainly due to just playing it) and noticed in the spawn room, there are two paintings on the left side of the staircase. And one of them showed what looked to me like a swampy area. And in the picture it showed some cabins. Now, I have no idea what this means. I also saw paintings which showed what looked like to me to be mountains and some looked like jungles. But I think this one is referring to Shi No Numa in some way. I don't have a capture device, I have it in my screenshots though, so yeah my Gt is in the sig if you need it. I mean, if you guys want I can post a phone pic lol. I'm not into bad quality, but I'll do it.

Anyways, post your ideas as to what it means here.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish one of the old maps would have been here as a little easter egg. Possibly take us to the ground floor where we can exit the building and enter a swampy area not too far away. Oh well, my theory for the nav cards still stands. My theory for the old maps has been lost. Unless they introduced all of the old maps + one new map for the last map pack...

Shino Numa

Verruckt

Der Riese

Map with old crew..

Didn't the game code have nacht and der riese as playable maps in new game modes? I remember turned being in there too plus other game modes that havent been released

Yeah, Nacht and Der riese, also the AN94 and svu were in the code. But if its there it doesnt means it going to be used. They could just be left over text strings, for example, the code references a CoD2 MP option within it(enable fg42).

On topic, i will have to take a look at these paintings. Treyarch really like paintings now.

• 3 weeks later...

what was shi no numa (what kind of building/facility) ?

i read somewhere that there were japanese working/prisonner camps in province 22 during ww2.

a lot of cities were built on top of what was swamp before (i was born in a city that used to be a big swamp).

Sorry for not replying, I was busy. I know there are Imperial Soldiers there, and the Ray Gun concept was worked on here. Also, right beside the painting, there is another one that looks like Shangri-La