Jumping Jacks Being The Clue For Next Map?

Ryan Nowell

'Jumping Jacks' sounds retarded. Nova-Phasers makes more sense. Plus, I Like It! :mrgreen:

Now On To My Theory With Potential Proof? :arrow:

:idea: Here is an image of the "Nova Phasers" taken out of a Youtube video... Now, I like how they have "Webbed Hands/Feet." Perhaps this is a clue for our next map? Maybe, We Will Be Playing Under Water Somewhere?! Using Advanced Under Water Technology in Atlantis? 8-)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like your name NOVA Phasers. sounds too star trekkie tho. NOVA jumpers, I like. Although NOVA is not inolved.

Personally, I think you may be reading too deeply into it. These creatures serve a specific purpose in the zombie world. We just don't know what yet. The NOVA crawlers were created by man, so we can assume that this incarnation were also created by man. Perhaps the Germans made Crawlers and the americans made Denizens as an "Arms Race" and the Chinese were using altared intel to create their own.

Perhaps these creatures were created in response to each other's creatures, each nation trying to "1 up" eachother. Maybe they were made to eat zombies after the outbreak and clean the streets but somehow Richtofen gained control of them. They teleport in like dogs used to when under the control of Samantha. That seems more likely.

no i didnt mean to offend. seems like i may have. i only ment that the crawlers dont seem to be a clue of any kind. I once thaught the same thing on tranzit about the denizens. That perhaps the DLC would be underground because of the way they behaved and looked. I was completely off base. You may be right, but I don't see it. Although I can see where your coming from, the webbed fingers is interesting. In terms of storyline, these creatures DO have an origin. No one else has tried hashing out what the origin may be, so that was my attempt at it. I don't like trying to predict future maps or events any more, even though occasionally I find myself doing it, mainly because I am wrong more often then not.

They were sent by Richtofen on the moon.So they are nova's but have been changed. Also they are more flexible so they must have been effected by moon since usually they don't jump. The map maybe be tight and very wide in area. Either that or it's going to be some where with water. The campaign is linked to zombies and multiplayer. It's maybe going to be base on the ideal of the floating city floating city. Or maybe in the desert? Hmmm....this is tricky since there are many ways to make a map base on the campaign.

Yeah, the nova crawler's figure is almost the same as the BO1's original figure.

And following the zombies storyline, they were created at Kino der Toten, you know, in those barrel thingys on the stage. I don't intend to harass, but every time I see someone mention Atlantis on hear, I die a little inside.

1) Why would there be a zombie horde under the ocean?

2) If the trend continues, what tower would we need to power down there?

3) What do you expect the ocean to be if all the water at Tranzit is lava?

Yeah, the nova crawler's figure is almost the same as the BO1's original figure.

And following the zombies storyline, they were created at Kino der Toten, you know, in those barrel thingys on the stage. I don't intend to harass, but every time I see someone mention Atlantis on hear, I die a little inside.

1) Why would there be a zombie horde under the ocean?

2) If the trend continues, what tower would we need to power down there?

3) What do you expect the ocean to be if all the water at Tranzit is lava?

I didn't want to say it..

But you took the words right out of my mouth.

When I see the Nova phasers it reminds me of kino again.

• Administrators

Jumping Jacks spawn in the same fashion as Hellhounds and do not emit Nova gas when they are killed. They are something ....different.

It has been brought up that the chemical/burst from using the Sliquifier is awfully similar to the same cloud bursts that emit from Jumping Jacks. Perhaps it's coincidence and they are actually different shades of purple, but they do look relatively identical.

I want to say that 115 is not so much involved in their genetic mutation as supposedly though, but they have indeed evolved without having to harness so much of the element. Someone posted a week or so ago that something else (other than 115) is creating these zombies and weird creatures (also note the Denizens in Tranzit).

Although everything that has been posted on this subject is true about the crawlers, he does have a good point with the webbed feet. I know some of you tend to shut out and cringe at the idea of "Atlantis", but the theory of the next map or future map being a water level is almost, the most logical given the amount of coincidences.. 1. Webbed feet. 2. Samuels specific quote about Atlantis. 3. Have any of you noticed on Whos Who there is what looks to be a life preserver from a boat or ship around the actual machine itself? 4. Along with that, when you spawn in Whos Who as your "secondary-self", the moment you spawn in, if you look closely, there are bubbles of what looks like air in water floating up from around your body as if you just jumped into water. And that would also explain the distorted view you have while in Whos Who. 5. When on the loading screen and you can see the next page of the book in the bottom-right corner, you can see what looks to be valves. Now i know some people have said it looks like a film reel, but if you look closely the is a second "valve" in the backround behind the first. Just my opinion, but that is quite a bit of coincidences

Although everything that has been posted on this subject is true about the crawlers, he does have a good point with the webbed feet. I know some of you tend to shut out and cringe at the idea of "Atlantis", but the theory of the next map or future map being a water level is almost, the most logical given the amount of coincidences.. 1. Webbed feet. 2. Samuels specific quote about Atlantis. 3. Have any of you noticed on Whos Who there is what looks to be a life preserver from a boat or ship around the actual machine itself? 4. Along with that, when you spawn in Whos Who as your "secondary-self", the moment you spawn in, if you look closely, there are bubbles of what looks like air in water floating up from around your body as if you just jumped into water. And that would also explain the distorted view you have while in Whos Who. 5. When on the loading screen and you can see the next page of the book in the bottom-right corner, you can see what looks to be valves. Now i know some people have said it looks like a film reel, but if you look closely the is a second "valve" in the backround behind the first. Just my opinion, but that is quite a bit of coincidences

I thought it looked like a set of mine cart wheels

Although I do agree that there is a possibility that we get Atlantis as a zombie map, I do find it hard to believe because the amount of double meaning evidence we have collected about it.

Firstly, the Nova Zombie's feet have stayed the same sense Kino der Toten, and I don't see why we are just now in Black Ops 2 getting more supposed evidence about it. Even though Atlantis would make for an EPIC map, I don't see why Treyarch would hold off so long on it. Though they could go the other way on it, I don't think that would end up being the case. As for Samuel's direct quote, it could be a hint at it actually being a map over his usual nonsense conspiracy theories, but it also might not. We have quotes from the Bus Driver talking of random places, like the HARRP Research station, Hawaii, Mount Weather, etc. Though people argue that he's just a broken malfunctioning machine, who's to say that Samuel's brain isn't one either. But we never know until we actually have the map. :)

Also, I've been waiting for someone to mention the life preserver on the machine as well as the bubbles. Though it could be a direct clue at a water map, I've always seen it as an actual life saver. Keep in mind the machine pretty much resurrects you from a dyeing body, thus "preserving" your life, and the bubbles add to the joke. (Ahh, Treyarch and their jokes.) Again, another thing that could go just as much your way as it could mine. :|

Finally, I actually 100% agree with you about the hint on the bottom left of the page. I see that as a valve on almost a compressor-box area of it. The thing is, there are a few things we could find a valve on.

This one is found during the Shangri La easter egg, and contains pressurized gas in it.

I don't mean to be the guy on here denying any piece of possible evidence for Atlantis. Over the past few weeks I've actually grown to want it more than a different map. It would be a cool map to see. Good job on putting that all together though! :D

@MMN Hmm, this actually got me to think for a little... All the bedding we see around the map as well as the cages could've been used to contain the Jumping Jacks. Perhaps there was a Chinese group working with 115 and testing on them as well as our guys on Moon? That would explain the 115 in the Sliquifier, and as InfestLithium stated before, the purple sludge that comes out of it seems to look like the effect we see on them.