The comic book! (Need help!)

I'm gonna try to recreate the comic book in this post!

First page:Nacht Der Untoten

Second page:Verrückt

Third page:Shi no numa

Fourth page:Der Riese

Fifth page:Kino Der Toten

Sixth page:Ascencion

Seventh page:COTD

Eight page:Shangri-La

Page Nr.9:Moon

Page Nr.10: Nuketown zombies

(I won't include Green Run loading screens as those are post cards)

Page Nr.11:Die rise

Now all we need to do is line them up in the right order and BAM!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean by 'line them up'? You have just done that.

Don't forget that the WaW loading screens were a little different, though they weren't in the 'comic' theme.

You also need a ] at the end of your Shangri-la img.

It's great to have a thread with all of the pictures in order. You just need to have them all the same size.

This post is a perfect example of the slow degeneration of what was once a well maintained forum. Seriously, is it that hard to activate or install a plugin to correctly display/ format images?

No clue why you just ranted on this post, I've never had problems linking images and if you have a suggestion it would probably be better suited as a pm or in its right section.

I believe he was referring to the comic book pages being out of order because of what you can see behind the pages being viewed. Looking at the pics behind the current page shows some in order and others not. We all know the time line is jumpy, maybe this is another way they've shown the storyline.

Edit: looking at moon I couldn't see the upper left section of shangri-la where it juts out below the missing piece, this could've just been a missight on there part

It's all right except for the the NDU loading screen. That image also serves as the Five solo loading screen. I believe that one goes between Kino and Ascension images.

Are you sure? It's been a while since I've played Five but I'm pretty certain there's a cutscene instead of a loading screen for solo.

There is. JFK says "gentleman, lock n' load".

This post is a perfect example of the slow degeneration of what was once a well maintained forum. Seriously, is it that hard to activate or install a plugin to correctly display/ format images?

No clue why you just ranted on this post, I've never had problems linking images and if you have a suggestion it would probably be better suited as a pm or in its right section.

"This post is a perfect example of the slow degeneration of what was once a well maintained forum."

Posted in this thread as the OP at the top of the thread is a prime example. Linking images is not the problem, ensuring they are shown within the body of the post is a problem. A problem that did not exist a while back.

"Seriously, is it that hard to activate or install a plugin to correctly display/ format images?"

A simple question. No rant, I know why I chose to post my remark in this thread. Why dont you follow your own advice and PM me if you have something you would like to discuss. If a Moderater wishes to raise concerns about my post they will let me know.

Have a nice day :D

I was here a while back and I see no change, the forums are still like it was and still pretty awesome too.

Not everyone is a veteran to the forums, there are a lot of newbies lately, and yes it is pretty hard for a newbie to try and find a plugin for an image editor.

ON TOPIC:

They seem to be in the correct order, I'm not sure why you dont think it is not.

It's all right except for the the NDU loading screen. That image also serves as the Five solo loading screen. I believe that one goes between Kino and Ascension images.

Are you sure? It's been a while since I've played Five but I'm pretty certain there's a cutscene instead of a loading screen for solo.

Ok I was wrong on that. Not sure what I was thinking there.

But I still believe that this is where this loading screen is placed within the order of the comic book pages.

I think you should add the postcards even if there just outdated pics from the before apocalypse reign, not only just to have them together but also after nuke town on the die rise you see what looks to be the depot postcard underneath ontop of nuke town showing the release order I presume.

Edit: its the postcard upside down that we can see, here is the image by itself

and here it is upside down turned around like its shown

• 8 months later...