Galvaknuckle Room Glitch (now patched)

TheJayJizzLe

So this kid on my Xbox friends list high rounds in die rise are all 7o plus I watched his flim to see if he was glitching and surely he was he stood on the broken floor thing that you land on to walk in the galvaknuckle room set claymores up behind him and just sliqified the galvaknuckle room floor and all the zombies came out of that whole next to the galvaknuckles the whole game none came from any other direction I have a screenshot but don't know how to post just pm me I'll text you the picture

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a fucking glitch. God i'm tired of kids calling it a glitch, Saying oh i don't do glitches, It's a glitch. It's not a fucking glitch. Do you jump anywhere outside of the map ?, No. Do you go anywhere in an invincibility spot ?, No. Do you go anywhere in a pile up spot ?, No. Zombies can still get to you & can still attack you. It's the same exact thing as spawn killing in MP, It's not a glitch.

After looking it up.... it is definitely not ethical. It may not be a "glitch" by definition, but was definitely not meant to happen. I could see this being fixed by adding a spawn just above or below this area where zombies jump up/down to this level. I'm not gonna lie. I'm about to try this out for myself but everyone can watch my leaderboard. I will be offline.

That's a glitch in my honest opinion your exploiting the game

Except glitches are not a matter of opinion.

No, this is not a glitch. Yes, it is extremely cheap... and IMO yes, they should patch it if possible. Just make the zombies spawn in from different areas. And I'm saying this as someone who got to round 125 doing this.

Personally, though, I would much rather see them fix the "instant death" spots in the map. This Galvaknuckles room thing is something that you don't have to use if you don't want to. Someone on your friend's list got to 70 doing it. So? Get to round 50 without doing it and have the satisfaction of knowing you got to a high round using a method that requires more skill. Why do you care so much how other people play the game? The instant death spots effect everyone's game, potentially and should be TOP priority over "Someone got to a higher round than me by spawn camping!!!" After these types of things are fixed, by all means... change the spawns so people can't do this.

I'm not mad at the fact anyone got to a higher round then me I'm just mad half the community is full of people who exploit and glitch to have good scores on the leaderboards and I honestly should pay no mind to the so called leader boards cause their just full of cheaters anyway I just don't get why you even play the game if your going to sit in 1 spot and do that

I'm not mad at the fact anyone got to a higher round then me I'm just mad half the community is full of people who exploit and glitch to have good scores on the leaderboards and I honestly should pay no mind to the so called leader boards cause their just full of cheaters anyway I just don't get why you even play the game if your going to sit in 1 spot and do that

My feelings exactly.

+1

It's a consensus amongst every high rounds player that that spot is unfair and using this spot at any point in the game invalidates the whole game. Your score will not be recognized as legitimate if you use this 'strategy'.

And i am sure that people using this will fail to care what elitists say...

Not starting anything, just pointing out the obvious.

Happy gaming! :mrgreen:

It's a consensus amongst every high rounds player that that spot is unfair and using this spot at any point in the game invalidates the whole game. Your score will not be recognized as legitimate if you use this 'strategy'.

Kind sir, I am in no way elitist. I make guides to help people like you get better at the game. I know I'm not the best; I'm just a guy that plays Zombies. And writes. And does other things. I have no desire to ever get to the top of the leaderboard because a) I'm not good enough, B) I dont' have enough time and c) it's been ruined by glitching, hacking kids that don't care about other peoples' achievements, only their own.

I try to help this community get better at Zombies, but I'm starting to get the idea that guys like me aren't really appreciated much anymore.

Elitist... Oh my God. You obviously do not know me or anyone in the community if you find us to be 'elitist'. You know, I was once a horrible player—I couldn't even make it past round 25 on Ascension. A guy by the name of Superhands made a series of extraordinary guides and made me a better player. Now he's gone, and I'm just trying to take up the slack, because I see a lot of the people on this site venting their frustrations and I just want to help them out.

Some people, I swear.

• Moderators

Kind sir, I am in no way elitist. I make guides to help people like you get better at the game. I know I'm not the best; I'm just a guy that plays Zombies. And writes. And does other things. I have no desire to ever get to the top of the leaderboard because a) I'm not good enough, B) I dont' have enough time and c) it's been ruined by glitching, hacking kids that don't care about other peoples' achievements, only their own.

I try to help this community get better at Zombies, but I'm starting to get the idea that guys like me aren't really appreciated much anymore.

Elitist... Oh my God. You obviously do not know me or anyone in the community if you find us to be 'elitist'. You know, I was once a horrible player—I couldn't even make it past round 25 on Ascension. A guy by the name of Superhands made a series of extraordinary guides and made me a better player. Now he's gone, and I'm just trying to take up the slack, because I see a lot of the people on this site venting their frustrations and I just want to help them out.

Some people, I swear.

+1

This statement is both arrogant and invalid. If such a consensus exists, you better show a hefty poll. If you cannot, then honestly I don't want to hear it. This strategy is just controversial. If I got to Round 1 billion doing it, it'd be a world record, a controversial one, but still a record. You'd have to get all the big names to come to a consensus, sign a document, etc. Don't just make a claim without backing it up.

Some people, I swear.

My good man, you are taking some 'tongue in cheek' humor too seriously. I am sorry to have offended you, you have always been helpful on this site. Keep up the good work.

People are going to play the way they want regardless of what either of us say.

P.S. your post sounded mildly elitist to me, regardless of the intent, I am sure others will see it the same. Either way, neither of us meant offend to the other, happy gaming my fellow poster!

I never mean to make anyone uncomfortable...

Elitism......hmmmm, I know Andrew is not this, just a damn good player trying to justify the ridiculousness of this topic.

Technically it is not a glitch, just a cheap ass strategy. If you want to sit in a single spot, for 4 hours without moving, to get a high round on a leaderboard which no one takes seriously except for 14 year old kids trying to impress their school friends then knock yourself out. But you have sat in one spot for 4 hours, bet that was a lot of fun for you.

The only people who try and justify this as a legit strategy are scrubs who aren't good enough to get to a decent round using their own skill. You see these people using all the other glitches throughout the other maps, table glitching etc.

I saw someone earlier said this was a very clever strategy or something. No, clever is Riley discovering all the various spawn spots on maps such as five and using them for amazing strategies. This is not clever.

Murdermachine - I've always respected your opinions and bluntness, man close to my own heart. I can't produce a poll, however I do speak to and know most of the big YTs and high round players out there. They all think this is a glitch.

4 people have had legit 100s now in my eyes, Steve, Dims, HKR and KingJaq. None of those think the elevator strategy is good. AS 4 of the best players in the world, pretty good poll if you ask me.

Murdermachine - I've always respected your opinions and bluntness, man close to my own heart. I can't produce a poll, however I do speak to and know most of the big YTs and high round players out there. They all think this is a glitch.

Thank you. But if you really mean that, I think that deserves to be a thread of its own, an announcement. Kind of like a council of the best zombie players condemning this as illegitimate, not just heresy in a post on a miscellaneous thread. A list/petition/announcement/etc. would first of all establish that it is not a legitimate strategy and secondly might get noticed more by Treyarch.

On another note, isn't that exactly what people said about running circles on Shi No Numa?

It is not a glitch but it's nothing to be proud of either. It is so easy it feels like you are cheating and any skill that this games takes is quickly voided out.

Let's see...

1) You don't move. hmm a strategy in which you don't need to move or dodge zombies how interesting.

2)Ammo is never a issue if you have even the slightest common sense, and you can grab powerups dropped in the room, if you are quick.

3) Boss rounds are ridiculously easy and do not push you from your spot.

4) Quickest spawns in the game. You can do 50, including set-up in around 30 minutes, probably even faster.

So basically if you want to count this strategy as 'legit' then you're saying to compete for the record you need to use it as the time benefits alone make it the only feasible strategy and soon you'll have round 200's if we don't already.

The funny thing is; the problem isn't caused by the spawn system actually. Well it partly is, and the spawn system makes things happen quicker but the problem is the sliquifier. It's too damn powerful and even if the knuckles get patched there are other places to abuse it.

So Treyarch made a jet gun that was too weak and a sliquifier that was too strong. Next map should be just right :P .