Has the Last Zombie glitch been removed?

Tromz

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Some are saying that it's been fixed, while others [like myself] are still experiencing it. If it's a crawler, it will die out in a matter of seconds when abandoned. If it's missing a limb, it can last for a couple of minutes before respawning or dying out (50/50). A fully unharmed zombie will eventually respawn, but may die randomly at times.

The glitch has NOT been fixed. They do seem to have patched it somewhat. Basically they reduced the frequency of it. Crawlers always respawn. Full-health zombies typically respawn, but every once in a while the game will just kill it.What we do when playing a game is try to leave the last one behind a window. If we can't then we just try our luck. Usually it stays alive, but not always.

I'm on ps3 and it still dies off on me. Someone said awhile back that if you keep the zombie from crossing a lava pit that it'll stay alive but I haven't tested it.

Running through the fog keeps the zombie spawns at a minimum. As long as you keep moving forward typically it isn't a problem setting up during a round. Once you grab what you need from an area just haul ass into the fog. The zombies will respawn but theres only a couple trouble locations where they spawn in front of you, leaving power until you get goin up the hill into the sun and just before you get to bus depot from bridge. Other than that as long as you keep moving there aren't any spots that aren't manageable in my opinion.

On xbl, in tranzit, it is fixed. As long as it is undamaged it will respawn.

In Die Rise, it is similar, but sometimes as I travel through the power area/elevators, the zombie will keep respawning several times in a few seconds due to the wacky zombie spawning in that map. I think that they either have a respawn in x amount of time limit or they just glitch out and fail to reload.

All damaged and crawler zombies die.

Ps3 is probably still glitched until patch releases. Not sure.

I play on PC. After a 1month break, I picked the game out again. There is definitely something different ;)

So is it now the case, that as soon as a zombie is damaged, he will die? 1 month ago, even those respawned. But seems not to be the case anymore.

Fully healthed zombies respawned for me too.

Are you guy on the Xbox? I'm on the PS3 and have been playing TranZit lately. Last zombie dies on me every single time. I had to make a modified strategy that did not involve teleporting or running around, and it takes so much longer to set up :(

It seems that I don't encounter it anymore and I'm on PS3. Since the latest update I haven't had this issue once :)