Anyone Else Notice this on the Loading Screen?

OPLRazor

Like to first Say Sorry iam not good when it comes to putting images on the forum so i did what was simple to me

So Like I Do Most Nights I Decided to Load up Die Rise And see if anything had changed (Nothing does but i keep Hope) When i decided i would take a look at the loading screen and it seemed like the usual Zombie Loading Screen But today i had just started taking my Digital Design Course in Grade 12 and i noticed something

http://i.imgur.com/M3KoXIH.jpg

It may not Appear Right away for everyone like it did to me

Now what Drew my attention Was the Shape of how the Paper was torn so i went into photoshop and outlined it to see if it would make a clearer picture

http://i.imgur.com/mbibf13.jpg

Starting to see what i see yet?

Now To Make sure you do i went ahead and basiclly filled the shape in so it wouldnt be just a Line on the Page

http://i.imgur.com/9t4CB0O.jpg

Boom!

Now if you are thinking what iam thinking then your thinking that this shape almost looks Human similar to what a human silhouette would look like!

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac11 ... uette2.jpg

I Googled silhouette it did not give the best results...

Now Because this is a Comic like book used in the loading screen that means that any tears on the paper would be mirrored on the other side so i fliped the page Horizantally to show what i mean

http://i.imgur.com/Bqphc02.jpg

Witch craft You may SAY!

Now i decided to bring the two parts together and form what you see below

http://i.imgur.com/wPC2uZ5.jpg

Bricks may have been Shat just now

So in conclusion iam not to sure what this all could mean but how sams been acting and the way he is hearing more voices and zombie like groans and rictofhen starting to need help with the zombies i think the next map could hold an Easter Egg that will effect many different things in the storyline and that could affect the characters of the group maybe somehow we have Samual ethier turn or become some weird ass hybrid or EVEN A VOICE?!?!?

*Whispers* Powered by conspiracy....

idk but really just trying to get people talking anyone else got thoughts?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the next maps going to be under ground in like a sewer or something because that looks like a sewer cap to me

Edit: nice find that kind of looks like a richtofen outline maybe he's returning some way that'd be crazy or a new character is on his way but I don't think that outline is just a coincidence good find

Nice find...i sort of see where your going with this but it is kinda sketchy. The combined human outline was interesting though, nice theory!

+1 brains

i get its a tad sketchy but the fact that it resembles it quite closely it seems like the next map will have a bit more then just an easter egg that effects the map Ie: Glowing Lightning Tower of Awesome

I think the next maps going to be under ground in like a sewer or something because that looks like a sewer cap to me

Edit: nice find that kind of looks like a richtofen outline maybe he's returning some way that'd be crazy or a new character is on his way but I don't think that outline is just a coincidence good find

That looks a lot more like a film reel to me;

The silohuette actually reminds me of the man in the Ascension and Nacht der Untoten loading screens (Gersch?).

Regardless of who it is, that rip has got to be intentional. I knew it resembled it, but seeing it mirrored has got me thinking that even more.

@Megaton

I would lol if we went back to Kino der Toten and Berlin to power-up the Fernsehturm.

Ahh good someone looked at most of the pictures

The silohuette actually reminds me of the man in the Ascension and Nacht der Untoten loading screens (Gersch?).

Regardless of who it is, that rip has got to be intentional. I knew it resembled it, but seeing it mirrored has got me thinking that even more.

@Megaton

I would lol if we went back to Kino der Toten and Berlin to power-up the Fernsehturm.

Kino was the first thing I thought about when I saw the loading screen, honestly. Perhaps we will go to Germany and part of what remains of the "Theater of the Dead" will be accessible in the map, sort of like how the main downstairs area of Nacht was in Green Run. Could be interesting.

• Administrators

I'm glad to see that the human-like cutout on the loading screen is getting some recognition, but I'm even happier to see such an informative analysis on the shape itself. Great observations, friendo!

What we can suggest is that this cutout is supposed to resemble someone. Some may say Gersch, others may say it's the person from Nacht der Untoten. Is it possible that it could actually be Maxis? We really do not have any valid form of physical characteristics, and this may prove to be true even more so if we could link the shape back to the blacked-out portrait in Kino der Toten. And suppose that the portrait is actually of Maxis, since the blackening-out may symbolize him being "terminated"?

I'm glad to see that the human-like cutout on the loading screen is getting some recognition, but I'm even happier to see such an informative analysis on the shape itself. Great observations, friendo!

What we can suggest is that this cutout is supposed to resemble someone. Some may say Gersch, others may say it's the person from Nacht der Untoten. Is it possible that it could actually be Maxis? We really do not have any valid form of physical characteristics, and this may prove to be true even more so if we could link the shape back to the blacked-out portrait in Kino der Toten. And suppose that the portrait is actually of Maxis, since the blackening-out may symbolize him being "terminated"?

THIS COMMENT NEVER EXISTED

Treyarch it self is a conspiracy perhaps?

• Administrators

That was not leaked information nor gameplay; it was a troll who...well, did it for teh lulz. He event stated it himself in the comments. The advantages of a PC are endless; all he did was change the map preview picture, the text on the loading page, and use an area outside an existing map and injected the source code into the game. You don't need Dev Tools to do this, since all you need to know is how to access the in-game files. It's already been done in regards to text commands (what dialogue is displayed in the game).

I wouldn't use a troll video as any kind of source to be honest. The film reel on the lower right-hand corner could be anything, really. It could be a hint towards the new map, a refurbished map, or some kind of object we'll be obtaining soon in the next map.

The picture when you put them together like that is cool, kinda like the 'Mad Magazines' if anyone remembers them?

There is a couple if threads detailing the loading screen in the Great Leap Forward section under 'Map Discussion' hidden from view for most users.

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=28244

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=28307

Who is this mystery man who features on the BO1 version of Nacht Der Untoten loading screen? (as Rissole mentioned)

You can also see him standing on the upper level next to the tower.

Did anybody see the other tear yet? The one where you see Nuketown? There is a separate photo that is in between the Nuketown and DIE RISE levels. Can't really make out what it is. But it could be an experiment.. kind of like the ones in der riese?

And where are the comic book pages of tranzit? We get post cards...... We get a post card on the ground for Tranzit (covered in blood and glass), a torn post card nailed on a fence for Farm (Torn where the entrance is) and a post card being held by a Teddy Bear with the tip of the post card being recently caught on fire, for Town. I haven't played turned on diner yet so I don't know what the post card looks like, If any.

Did anybody see the other tear yet? The one where you see Nuketown? There is a separate photo that is in between the Nuketown and DIE RISE levels. Can't really make out what it is. But it could be an experiment.. kind of like the ones in der riese?

Turn it upside down and it's the postcard you get when Tranzit/Bus Depot loads up, which suggests (I say suggests rather than means, although I would lean more towards means) Tranzit is After Nuketown, but before Die Rise.

the cutouts are maxis on the right and rictofen on the left

That's what I hinted to yesterday on another thread, but didn't want to say it was as I don't believe that I've ever seen a picture or a silhouette of Maxis. After looking on the net and the wiki's for one, I don't think one exists so cant be 100% sure I guess.

i would have to agree with that, i can't find a pic of him anywhere. if you google it you get pics of the five pentagon thief, which tricked me for a second lol

That and a lot of Fan Art.

Whilst I'm convinced it is "a person", the shape is quite irregular. They have no neck and their arm is pointing at 45 degrees between horizontal and vertical. Thinking about it like that, it kind of points me in the direction that the tear is actually the figure you can see stood in front of the tower, who looks like they take this pose.