A theory that could prove the O3 to be dead.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to keep this short but, In many of Richtofen's quotes he states how he misses the O3, and always refers to them, but if he misses them so much, why doesn't he just go to moon and 'Talk' to them? If he's an entity he sure can go anywhere and know where everyone is, Samantha did it, right?

This has been stated before and there have been diffrent approaches to stop the thought. It is possible that they are dead, and im not sure if anyone other than trayarch is gonna know any diffrent for a while.

Some of the counter arguments have been that he isn't actually there with them even if he can watch he can't interact with them like he used too. Also, that somebody (im don't remember if it was Samantha or not so im not going to name anybody) could have been stopping him from seeing them, kind of like a blind spot.

Possibly, because Samantha had previously been in the aether she knows how to use it in some way, and is making where richtofen can not see them, like a blind spot. That he just sees over, instead of a whole.

I don't know for sure what they said, or who it was, but I do suggest looking for it and seeing wha some of the arguments for each side was.

I think he "misses" them because he simply does not want them anymore. They served their purposes to him, and now he couldn't really care less. He's focused on getting more power or the such, and also probably feels resentment due to the whole "blowing up the world" thing.

It's like when you've known a really annoying person for a long time, but when they leave, you suddenly feel a bit sad and miss their annoyances. You don't really miss them, but you feel different without them around. Richtofen probably feels the same way, after spending such a long time killing the undead with his "unconventional allies."

• Administrators

I think he "misses" them because he simply does not want them anymore. They served their purposes to him, and now he couldn't really care less. He's focused on getting more power or the such, and also probably feels resentment due to the whole "blowing up the world" thing.

It's like when you've known a really annoying person for a long time, but when they leave, you suddenly feel a bit sad and miss their annoyances. You don't really miss them, but you feel different without them around. Richtofen probably feels the same way, after spending such a long time killing the undead with his "unconventional allies."

This sums up the perfect answer.

We could say that the original three are dead, but at the same time, we could even say that they escaped and are very well alive. Keep in mind that they still have access to Earth via teleporter to Area 51, so they could just as easily leave to a new location. Where is that said location, is shrouded in mystery at the moment.

Area 51 is said to have been blown off of the Earth and is now floating around the debris of the remains of Earth. They can't go anywhere unless that teleporter is linked to something else... Future Der Riese or Kino anybody?

OOT: Maybe the o4 teleport to Call of the dead and see the door open and try to make it to wherever? In time, we will know. Untill then, these "O4 dead" or "O4 alive" Threads are pointless. Even then they're pointless.

Area 51 is said to have been blown off of the Earth and is now floating around the debris of the remains of Earth.

Um, no? You can teleport to Area 51 after the destruction in Moon.

If you mean the glitched skybox, it's generally assumed that the "second Earth" you see is nothing more than a glitch, seeing as how it's the same skybox for both on and off the moon.

Area 51 is said to have been blown off of the Earth and is now floating around the debris of the remains of Earth.

Um, no? You can teleport to Area 51 after the destruction in Moon.

If you mean the glitched skybox, it's generally assumed that the "second Earth" you see is nothing more than a glitch, seeing as how it's the same skybox for both on and off the moon.

It's not even a glitch. It is just a programming quirk. Nothing more.

THANK U MURDERMACHINEX! i hate this debate that rages about the skybox as you called it. In my experience ppl just wanna argue about it. And I havent come across too many who actually agree with me on this.

Are...are you talking about me? I called it the skybox. :lol:

Either way, I don't think it means anything more than a "quirk".

Or he misses them because they have joined with Maxis and no longer consider him anything but an enemy to be defeated.

AKA: What little relationship they had is no more, therefore he misses it.

Regardless of what transpired Richtofen did at one time have an affinity for the O3 and even a psychopath values human interaction in some way.

Maybe that is why he is so chatty with the N4, he's looking to gain back what he had with the O3: Social interaction.

Whats the use of being an omnipotent being if you have nobody to appreciate it?

Isn't Richtofen sealed inside the pyramid now?

Ehh, not quite. I mean, yes, his "soul" is within Sam's body, which in turn is in the MPD, but his consciousness, I believe, is within Aether. He's a basically a new being, and Sam's body is just a shell. I think that's how it goes.

That, or he controls everything from within the MPD. :|

Richtofen's body is Samantha's body. Her body is frozen in the MPD. Richtofen's soul resides within her body. However, the MPD is also a gateway to another dimension. How is Aether like? How does it function? We not only do NOT known but CANNOT know. It is another dimension. By definition it is unimaginable. Only Samantha and Richtofen know what it is like. And it would be impossible to explain it to you with accuracy. All we can know is the result of their power and what they do with it.

• 1 month later...

Area 51 is said to have been blown off of the Earth and is now floating around the debris of the remains of Earth. They can't go anywhere unless that teleporter is linked to something else... Future Der Riese or Kino anybody?

OOT: Maybe the o4 teleport to Call of the dead and see the door open and try to make it to wherever? In time, we will know. Untill then, these "O4 dead" or "O4 alive" Threads are pointless. Even then they're pointless.

I love how you mention Call of the Dead and the original four, and just totally forget the cast. It's so cool how they just faded away.

Richtofen's body is Samantha's body. Her body is frozen in the MPD. Richtofen's soul resides within her body. However, the MPD is also a gateway to another dimension. How is Aether like? How does it function? We not only do NOT known but CANNOT know. It is another dimension. By definition it is unimaginable. Only Samantha and Richtofen know what it is like. And it would be impossible to explain it to you with accuracy. All we can know is the result of their power and what they do with it.

I like to picture a dark plane thick with gloomy fog. Whatever you wish to gaze upon in this realm will materialize in a form of "crystal ball-esque" cloud formed by the fog. This effect ranges from a small "window" in front of you, a 360 degree pariphrial view, or even full on immersion sort of like the x-men's "danger room". In this realm you cannot see an of your own body as you are not existing in physical form.