Need answers and so do my friends

blackfire561

Hi so i want to get to the highest rank in zombies so I reset my stats. Te thing is when i did that it deleted everything pertaining to the easter eggs on BO2. So my question is, does it think i havent done any EE because i have the achievments and everything. The only thing thats gone is my lit towers. Will this cause issues in the future like EE wise. Please answer I need to know.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

As of the moment, completing one Side Quest prior to the next one has no affect at the moment. You can easily regain the side you chose to complete by repeating the Side Quests in Tranzit and Die Rise. You won't have any problem with future Side Quests as long as you complete the one prior to the current one.

As of the moment, completing one Side Quest prior to the next one has no affect at the moment. You can easily regain the side you chose to complete by repeating the Side Quests in Tranzit and Die Rise. You won't have any problem with future Side Quests as long as you complete the one prior to the current one.

I see thanks for responding I was just a bit worried. Thanks

As Mr Lithium said, as of the moment you can complete the opposite persons side quest in Die Rise.

The only thing that you should possibly do in TranZit is to 'Collect the Navcard' & insert it into the table reader on Die Rise. (maybe build the table in TranZit too). These are pretty easy tasks anyway & who knows what it is actually for?

That's probably all that you would need saved to your online profile for future maps. (hope this info doesn't come back to bite me)

Hi so i want to get to the highest rank in zombies so I reset my stats. Te thing is when i did that it deleted everything pertaining to the easter eggs on BO2. So my question is, does it think i havent done any EE because i have the achievments and everything. The only thing thats gone is my lit towers. Will this cause issues in the future like EE wise. Please answer I need to know.

Woah! Bro, can you tell me how you reset your Zombie rank?