Zombies update

Nasdaq401

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was there a new one today?

There was a game update a few days ago, made the Sliquifier a 1 of, instead of 4 person gun. Herp to the derp.

They hotfixed the script error local offline glitch, but if you don't have xbl, you can't stay hotfixed and so, if you don't have xbl, you cannot play Die Rise at all. I imagine this will be addressed as soon as patchable, but the poor bastards without xbl are in a bad way.

Well I have come to the realization that we will never have a "finished product." We paid money to be beta testers basically. It's like there isn't even a beta test or any sort of test before they ship the game or DLC. WE are the testers and Treyarch realizes their mistakes through Youtube videos and abnormal leaderboards. I'm pretty much over the game I lost, but I still don't find it necessary to end all games at the time to add information EVERYONE already knew. Of course Maxis was skeptical. We found all of this out before hand. I just don't understand..

I am more upset by the game-ending/exploit glitches that are so frequent nowadays. It seems like since Black Ops they don't care. So you can end my game to add a little tid-bit about Maxis, which I for one care nothing about, but you can't fix the glitch in the elevator shaft that kills you because the game THINKS you are trying to cheat? Why would I want to camp on that little platform near AN-94? Thousands of zombies and you think I want to be in a closet sized area? Just take the death-barrier off. Sorry to go off topic but it really is becoming rediculous.

Guess what: I found a new glitch today...

I was in solo, derpin about building the sliquifier, when I found that the last part, the center-dish thing, wasn't on the barrel... I figgured it would just be in the wash room upstairs... But when I looked it wasn't there! This means it either spawns in a new place, or it glitches it so there IS NONE!

Can I name this glitch: The dish is a lie?

Guess what: I found a new glitch today...

I was in solo, derpin about building the sliquifier, when I found that the last part, the center-dish thing, wasn't on the barrel... I figgured it would just be in the wash room upstairs... But when I looked it wasn't there! This means it either spawns in a new place, or it glitches it so there IS NONE!

Can I name this glitch: The dish is a lie?

Check the **** please report this topic, post ****. or all the places it would spawn...

For me its never on the barrel for some reason...

Can't say I have ever had the problem with the part on the barrel, but I have encountered a problem with respawning parts once someone falls off the edge of the map. One game I played, I found the flag after searching everywhere, and it was floating on a death barrier between buildings. Instead of respawning the flag in the first room, the game left it out of reach and the only way you can get it is to die, thus leaving it there again. [facepalm]

The place you jump from the freight elevator right? Nope... Not there....

No. It's sometimes near the Wonder Weapon workbench in that **** please report this topic, post **** on the counter.

That's the Handel, I'm talking about the circular dish thing that goes in the middle,

Theres the dish,

The Handel,

The extinguisher,

And the foot,

The dish was missing...