New Zombies Game Type

Having a Create a class for zombies. Maybe bring back the old multi player system from Black Ops 1 where you would use your unused points at the end of the game to buy perma perks, a pick of certain starting weapons (Weapons off the walls), attachments for your starting guns (quick draw, stock, grip, long barrel, fmj, tac-knife, dual weild, fast mag and different scopes with our pick of reticles) and Equipment. (Frag and Semtex grenades, claymores, C4, emp, bouncing bettys and shock charges.

Also, this game type should have a mini map. Not so you see the zombies on the map, but your team mates and nearby buildings and/or structures.

If you want this game type, please leave a coment below with what you like, what you don't like and what you would change.

I really wanna see something something like this in the future.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god it's happening again...

No, I'm just here to say NO!

That takes away from origional zombies too far, and honestly, we do NOT need this game any easier... Purhaps a way to tell which perma perks you have would be nice... But a mini map makes it too easy, classes make it too easy, any way to improve your starting position is too easy...

A buildable that gives you a mini map as an equipment: OK!

A perma perk that makes your starter pistol stronger on the first few rounds: Ok...

A way to pick up guns from previous gameplay like the fridge: OK!

But to just go so easy? No... Not even as a seperate game mode...

There will still be a normal zombies mode. just a different mode of play.

It's not about playing it.....

it's the message it sends...

If we allow this type of thing now, who's to stop "cod 11" from doing something similar? And eventualy a "minor" change will lead to bad things... I've warned people about this... And other things... For SO long... But trayarch never listens...

A ranking system would be awsome! ---> We hate the ranking system! :evil: "I warned you..."

Don't you think upgraded juggernog would be awsome?---> We think it makes the game to easy! :evil: "I WARNED YOU!"

And now: Me: Never... EVER add ANY type of ranking system into the game... "Dude wouldn't a create a class system be awsome? As a seperate game mode!" ------> You tell me....

Look, believe me on these things: NO good can come of a game mode like that! Trust me!

This game has recently been about reaching out to all player who have or haven't played zombies before. I'm sure a lot of people who play Multi or not at all would love a chance to be a part of zombies. Gears of War has their horde mode where you basically do the same thing by leveling up. Same with Modern Warfare's survival mode.

There could be a different ranking system so you can unlock different starting weapons (all weapons you buy off the wall) perma-perks and equipment. Also, after each boss wave, the difficulty would go up. Zombies will be stronger, smarter and faster. In rounds 15 and up, there would be hell hounds, space monkeys etc with zombies. You would still need to hit the box, buy perks and pack-a-punch. There wouldn't be an easter egg.

I think it would be a great opportunity for Treyarch to do such a thing. Plus they always like adding to zombies and changing their outlook on things. why else are there Greif, survival, turned and regular. I was told that there would be 8 different game modes and we have 4. (Not including TranZit. TranZit and Giant Leap are one in the same; If you're going by progression)