Keys ?

TheJayJizzLe

Has anyone tried putting a elevator key in the bottom slot and the top slot of a elevator to see if it will let you call them instantly to where you are at instead of waiting for them ?

I've just tried this I think the keys are one use only or you have to put a key in every slot of a floor the elevator stops on maybe even simultaneously playing co op I just put one in the top and bottom of jug it didn't do anything but call it to my floor

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea I know about that rd 1 I useally take that rite down puta key in that grab another key go turn the power on and take the elevator up to the roof stack up for the bowie knife them stay up there till I get enough for jug then use the key to call it up if jugs not up there so I don't have to wait for it then I jump back over to trample steam go down grab another key incase I need it

Has anyone tried putting a elevator key in the bottom slot and the top slot of a elevator to see if it will let you call them instantly to where you are at instead of waiting for them ?

I've just tried this I think the keys are one use only or you have to put a key in every slot of a floor the elevator stops on maybe even simultaneously playing co op I just put one in the top and bottom of jug it didn't do anything but call it to my floor

I'm not sure what you're asking? The keys just call the elevator to wherever you use the key. If you use it on the top floor it will call it to the top floor, then if you use it on the bottom it will call it there. Unless you mean using it on both top and bottom simultaneously? Using it on all elevators on a floor simultaneously will just call all the elevators to that floor at once. They are one-time use, but they respawn in the hallway after they are used.

Yeah,, I'm pretty sure they're just there so you can call the elevator to whatever floor you are on. They could have just put a button by the elevators to call them, but I'm starting to think the theme of Black Ops 2 Zombies is "Spend half the game waiting around for shit before you can go anywhere." Apparently someone at Treyarch thinks that equals excitement. :roll:

I feel ya I hate it just drags the game out even longer then it already is they need to put shit in the game I can blow my 100000 thousand points on at rd 3o when thiers nothing else to do but train and wait till everyone dies haha

I totally agree. It seems at a certain point, (rd 25+) there is Nothing at all to do anymore. What am I supposed to do? Try to get on leader boards that mean absolutely nothing? Lol. I wish they would implement more..

• 4 weeks later...

I totally agree. It seems at a certain point, (rd 25+) there is Nothing at all to do anymore. What am I supposed to do? Try to get on leader boards that mean absolutely nothing? Lol. I wish they would implement more..

This is exactly the point I was trying to address in one of my previous threads. This map is pretty boring after you play it for a while. After you've done everything in the early rounds, there's literally NOTHING to do but train or camp.

This is exactly the point I was trying to address in one of my previous threads. This map is pretty boring after you play it for a while. After you've done everything in the early rounds, there's literally NOTHING to do but train or camp.

That my friends, is the game of Zombies.

Try doing room, weapon or no perk/PaP challenges.

Or troll your friends by flinging them off the building by putting trample steams in front of them?