I feel... Stupid...

Today I walked into some die rise and went down four times by round five... It wasnt anything in peculiar... I didn't have permanent juggernog or anything, but the zombies just hit me once and I'd go down.., the nova jumpers were even worce! It didn't just happen to me though, by round ten we had 14 downs total... Any explanations?

Also I found out something cool: While on top of an elevator you can not fall off! I've been hugging the middle of the elevator this whole time... :lol: I feel stupid now...

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

The one hit could mainly be due to lag - I've been hit twice, only to see myself actually get swiped once. Sometimes it acts as a double-swipe in the form of one hit, or vice versa. If you have the red screen and wait less time to recover, one hit will knock you down clean even if there is no more red around your first person view.

As for the elevators, I didn't realize that until last night when I was practically training with two Jumper Jacks. :oops:

Elevators: Because no one is willing to put a stairwell into the game... I would gladly take the stairs.... Be faster... Even if you had to pay extra...

And the one hit glitch continued with me into a solo game... I could have had a little lag I guess.. But there was no red screen it was just: YAAAAAAAH! (thwimp) "Oh this floor is discusting.." quote from marelton...

Elevators: Because no one is willing to put a stairwell into the game... I would gladly take the stairs.... Be faster... Even if you had to pay extra...

And the one hit glitch continued with me into a solo game... I could have had a little lag I guess.. But there was no red screen it was just: YAAAAAAAH! (thwimp) "Oh this floor is discusting.." quote from marelton...

I can't believe they failed to implement a stairwell into that hotel. The fire hazards... :lol:

But no, really, they should've put in a stairwell. It would make things so much simpler.

Die rise is the only zombie frustration I've had.

1.) people randomly fire during FIRST crawler/jumper rounds.

2.) people holding onto build able parts and dieing in the main elevator hallway -.-

3.) elevator glitches causing you to fall down through the elevator with 6 perks and 3 pap'd guns

4.) AN 94 shaft glitch where you just randomly down.

5.) who's who perk not letting you switch weapons/knife/use equipment.

6.) who's who perk spawning you in the middle of a horde causing 2 downs to your record instead of one.

I think Die Rise is definitely a "play with people you know" map. You could carry a team through Tranzit and that was fine but you can't really do the same when one of these 6 things happens almost every other game.

I'm really annoyed that Black Ops 2 still has that thing (not sure if it's a glitch, a gameplay mechanic or what) where you can still get downed after the red has faded from your screen. One would think that once the red is gone your health has been refilled and you're fine.... but no. Get hit once without Jug, wait for the hit mark to fade from your screen, go in for a knife... instantly downed. Don't know why they don't fix/change that.

I'm really annoyed that Black Ops 2 still has that thing (not sure if it's a glitch, a gameplay mechanic or what) where you can still get downed after the red has faded from your screen. One would think that once the red is gone your health has been refilled and you're fine.... but no. Get hit once without Jug, wait for the hit mark to fade from your screen, go in for a knife... instantly downed. Don't know why they don't fix/change that.

ALL RIGHT Trayarch! We need to fix a bug in the game so it looks like we're concerned about the actual gameplay!

Guy 1: Fix the multiple sliquifier glitch!

Girl: Forget glitches and add perma-juggernog!

Guy2: Fix the one slap down glitch... (thrown out window)

I don't seem to be able to do this map so well... My KDR has decreased dramatically since the new map came out, but I don't care so much because it's so addictive! An ace map, I love it!

Also, just wanted to add that this will be my 200th post, so pretty happy about that!

At least we have theater mode.

It either shows what the game thinks happened, versus reality, giving us some explanation, or, most often, clearly shows the game glitching.

"Oh, did I leave my hitbox back there with you, Mister Zombie"?

1 hit death with Jugger from a lone zombie after 5 minutes of not getting hit...

Ads at crowd 25 feet away, get hit from front...

My favorite: round 2 zombie takes five chest shots, 3 stabs, kills me. Watch theater...no hit detection at all. Game just 'Treyarched'.

Stab a zombie with bk/gk, bk/gk lock onto zombie behind zombie that is aimed at, zombie in front takes hit, no damage...(to be fair, this seems to be less often than bo).

Zombies nearby mean no buying ammo/bk/gk/gun without trying 3-4 times...

The one hit could mainly be due to lag - I've been hit twice, only to see myself actually get swiped once. Sometimes it acts as a double-swipe in the form of one hit, or vice versa. If you have the red screen and wait less time to recover, one hit will knock you down clean even if there is no more red around your first person view.

As for the elevators, I didn't realize that until last night when I was practically training with two Jumper Jacks. :oops:

If you are playing solo, lag should not be a factor.

Another fail by Treyarch...

It wouldnt be EXEPT for the fact tray-fail gave us a bunch corrupted local files... we have to be online to play die rise, and we can't all have perfect Internet...

It wouldnt be EXEPT for the fact tray-fail gave us a bunch corrupted local files... we have to be online to play die rise, and we can't all have perfect Internet...

Man, that bites ass... Not being able to play local is really stupid.

Probably a greedy move by Activision and Xbox Live, having to be online to be able to play DLC.

Any other games I play that have DLC can be played offline just fine. F U Activision.

/rant over

I mean really Activision? Your gona set up an Xbox-live online scheme like that and NOT expect the people who analyse theorys and conspiracys all the time to NOT pick up on it?

Exactly.

I don't mean to sound like a tool, but I have never payed a dime for XBL.

The only money i've ever spent on anything Xbox is new controllers or games.

I won't disclose how I obtain it because it would cost a member of my family his job.

(And NO he does not obtain them illegally.)

BUT, if you guys are nice, I may be able to hook y'all up with some MS points.

ANYWAYS

Back on topic. Sometimes I am able to play BO1 maps offline and sometimes I'm not.

BO2? Nope. It's bullshit.

I Have no problem playing die rise in local, i just have to be connected to xbox live until the intro starts without the error message and then I can even unplug internet and play as many games in a row as i want, i only need internet again when I close the game