• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

interesting

fir those who havnt watched it

it shows misty shooting the ballistic knives not reviving anyone.

shoots at floor on balcony, nothing

shoots at wall still on balcony, nothing

goes onto the floor, no balcony, shoots down and Maxis starts speaking

two things we thought nessesary are not?

1. stu needs the knives

2. we must revive russman

what does this say abiut the ee itself?

Thanks alot, man! I already finished the Richtofen side of the Easter Egg, but a friend of mine wants to do the Maxis one. And I kinda didn't want to do that after I heard only one person can get the balistic knife upgraded for the EE.

And when I though about it, it didn't make sense... I upgraded my balistic knife a lot in the games I've played and Maxis always started talking. Even when I wasn't Stu. So thanks for proving this is not required.

PS. You might wanna edit the link to your video real quick. I also didn't really think the EE was a pain in the ass. My team finished it, after trying to discover a few steps ourselves, and after the steps got released we finished Richtofen in less than 2 hours.

Spiderbite commented this on the NGT video about this step shortly after they finished it. He said he had heard that just shooting the Refibrillator in that room would work, but I don't think he tested it. For some reason, whoever made the original video of that step made it a point to stress that it HAD to be Stu with the knife, and Russman MUST be the one to go down, so I think a lot of people just assumed that was the case. I thought it sounded kind of weird myself.