Is the slide glitch related to an-94?

As someone reminded me in my "ranting" post about Treyarch. Activision is pushing them so hard to complete games that they have no time to fix everything. Activision is the one to blame. I don't know much about making games, but I'd imagine it takes longer than a year to develop, fix all the bugs, create ideas for DLC and still meet the timeline. The zombies development team is a very small portion of the overall Treyarch team and have to put in long hours just to complete the maps by the deadline. Give them a break and direct your hatred to the Illuminati that is Activision.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, I think I've finally found a way around this glitch, I've played without going down once in almost a week and it used to happen at least once almost every day.

What I do is when I'm falling into the slide I do 360's until I get to the bottom and its worked every time so far. I have my sensitivity on 10 though I think so I don't know how it'll work for people who can't spin really fast :P

ok, I think I've finally found a way around this glitch, I've played without going down once in almost a week and it used to happen at least once almost every day.

What I do is when I'm falling into the slide I do 360's until I get to the bottom and its worked every time so far. I have my sensitivity on 10 though I think so I don't know how it'll work for people who can't spin really fast :P

I use 13, i'll try it.

Going down the 'safe' right side randomly killed me finally, but it was a good run...

The box slide has since killed me twice.

• Administrators

I've never had the slide glitch occur every time I play Die Rise. In fact, the worst scenario I was in happened to be my character stuck on some elevated corner right above the exit near the AN-94. Had I stayed there, I'd probably be in some kind of God mode. :P But I played fair that game, and slid down to see myself slip off the building due to the Sliquifier.

I jump off the platform and onto the slide in any general area. I've taken the left, middle, and right spacing several times with no problems.

I've never had the slide glitch occur every time I play Die Rise. In fact, the worst scenario I was in happened to be my character stuck on some elevated corner right above the exit near the AN-94. Had I stayed there, I'd probably be in some kind of God mode. :P But I played fair that game, and slid down to see myself slip off the building due to the Sliquifier.

I jump off the platform and onto the slide in any general area. I've taken the left, middle, and right spacing several times with no problems.

I believe the appropriate response is: you just jinxed yourself. Enjoy your turn on the deathslide... 8-)

Be careful when you talk about glitches. If you guys are talking about bugs in game its ok. But Please don't talk about steps to perform GLITCHES that helps people exploit game in order to get to high rounds. It is against CoC.

If you just read what he wrote it would give answer to your comment...

there cant only be one.