Revised Gun pack for zombie idea

Just an idea that has been around for awhile which it isn't my idea. I made a post as just a reminder for everyone.

You know that Treyarch added peacekeeper submachine gun addition to your selection of guns for multiplayer from a map pack. I am saying that for zombies, there should be WW2 guns pack for zombies. This will possibly be a money maker for treyarch If they did this.

When you buy the WW2 gun pack, it doesn't replace the guns that are available in the maps. It just adds more guns. If there is a small map that can't put all weapons at once. The map gives you a maximum number of how many weapons that you can have available at all once. Then you can choose which guns that you want it in this game.

This is just a great idea that has been floating around for awhile, a gun pack for zombies. But I added my ideas to help to understand how it could work. ;)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic