Can you complete same side (EE) more than once?

Dezmolite489

Quick question guys, I finished Richtofens side of the EE last night with a group of friends. Tonight I tried to help another friend and 2 randoms do it as well but when we got to shooting the balls under the lions paw they wouldn't start spinning. I put 100 shots into one of them and it wouldn't work. Before this everything went well. We started Maxxis' side but that ended with 2 people going down, leading me and another guy to sling shot off the roof because it was round 22 and we were screwed.

I'm kind of thinking that I have to do Maxxis to reset Richtofens... sound right?

Any thoughts?

Thanks

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

In Tranzit there was a way to do the same side again,

Get the 3 people who havent done the EE to setup a custom game let them start make sure 1 is Samuel (If you are doing Richtofens Side)then you join the session in progress and the tower shouldn't be lit up etc... meaning that you can redo Richtofen's EE even if you have done it.

This may work on Die Rise but i havent done the EE once yet so wouldnt be able to test.

Dan