Die rise too easy?

Nasdaq401

Idk about anyone else but this map has become insanely easy. To make it a challenge I've vowed not to take the an-94 off the wall anymore. The gun is insanely overpowered packed with DT II. Also the Buddha room with the Sliquifier = infinite rounds. It's too easy to train. I made it to round 44 and just got bored of training. Just my opinion though. Either way I love the map, it's just boring now. Dos anyone feel like at first it seemed huge and full of stuff but after a while I realized there really isn't much at all in this map? Just my opinion. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. I'd give it a B-

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

My favourite map ever.

Try running the china room rather than the buddha. The buddha is easy and slow. The china is hard and quick.

The hardest part of the china room is getting to 40. If you can get from 11 - 40 in there you are golden.

Which room is the China room? I'm fed up of the Buddha room after 45 rounds :roll: Thanks in advance!

TranZit was just as easy. I quit that map at 46 without ever using the Jet Gun. Or the Raygun, for that matter.

The only thing that makes Die Rise possibly easier is the "strategy" of camping the Galvaknuckles room with the Sliquifier. But I see that as an exploit, and one I would imagine will be patched soon enough.

Honestly, once you figure out a good route and strategy, almost every zombies map can become "easy".

Really, falling to your death is more of a threat than the zombies quite often in Die Rise... at least for me. It's still a really fun map with a great design overall.

Also, I can't help but feel like OP is at least slightly a stealthbrag post. :P

I find this map to be tough when playing with multiple people (randoms mostly). I'm guilty of this, getting stuck in the maze like hallways at the start of a round because of "Oh Sh**!" moments can be devastating.

Solo is pretty straight forward: 1. get PDW 2. get AN-94 3. get knuckles 4. get sliquifier 5. pack-a-punch and go to your favorite circle. The perks are simple to get so thats not even really a step.

If you want a challenge, play with people you don't know. :)

What people don't understand, this map is easy simply because they are giving this to us.

1. Who's Who- Cheap perk that helps in so many ways.

2. AN-94- Cheap wall gun that when pack-a-punched, becomes a weapon of destruction.

3. Huge rooms and open space- In any small room, (The barn on Farm) you would be destroyed. There is room here to run around the map.

4. Easy ways to get perks.

My favourite map ever.

Try running the china room rather than the buddha. The buddha is easy and slow. The china is hard and quick.

The hardest part of the china room is getting to 40. If you can get from 11 - 40 in there you are golden.

Knowing some of your reputation and skill level, that is one heck of a statement. Willing to share some of what you enjoy so much. I saw a lot of comments you made during the BO II release that was mostly disappointed in the the entire thing.

Hey man, my opinion is based entirely on Die Rise, my other opinions mostly still hold for Tranzit.

Die Rise - first opinion playing with my usual 3 others was the pure amount of challenges available on this map. As I'm a challenge junkie, this is a huge thing. We have thought of enough challenges pretty much to last to BO3 in theory!

The liquid gun is freaking amazing. It's only overpowered if you glitch it, or know how to use it. You can have chains of 100+ in the 30's, but only 24 in the 60's. Learning how to use it has been an absolute pleasure.

Myself, iLSteveLi and Boysta have spent a week breaking down the strategy, and have really cracked it. There is a reason that no-one has gotten to 100 yet in the china room......most videos you see of people in there are doing it wrong. You may get close to 100, but most of the time you will do well to get past 80 if you try and copy the few videos that are out there.

It has taken around 6 games, couple of fails in the 20's, couple in the 30's and then a couple in the 40's before I got my first good run. Got to 67 last night with no downs, was 2am and I should have stopped and got a silly down.

It is so much fun in that china room, I really can't get enough. Every massive chain raises your heart a little....I had a minute plus one last night, close to 90 seconds and the entire time the chain is going on you are kiting the shit out of a tiny area, knowing a tiny mistake will cause a down.

And the speed is insane. 92 minutes and 32 seconds to get to the start of 50 ;)

The map is not too easy, it's like every other map.

Once you find the train, you r*pe it ;)

But I really, really LOVE this map. As others say, it's so much fun!

Some say that the Sliquifier is very OP, but I'm sure we won't find a more OP WW than the Thundergun.

The Sliquifier is one of the funniest weapon in all zombies, you never get enough of it.

Just enjoy the map :D

Hey man, my opinion is based entirely on Die Rise, my other opinions mostly still hold for Tranzit.

Die Rise - first opinion playing with my usual 3 others was the pure amount of challenges available on this map. As I'm a challenge junkie, this is a huge thing. We have thought of enough challenges pretty much to last to BO3 in theory!

The liquid gun is freaking amazing. It's only overpowered if you glitch it, or know how to use it. You can have chains of 100+ in the 30's, but only 24 in the 60's. Learning how to use it has been an absolute pleasure.

Myself, iLSteveLi and Boysta have spent a week breaking down the strategy, and have really cracked it. There is a reason that no-one has gotten to 100 yet in the china room......most videos you see of people in there are doing it wrong. You may get close to 100, but most of the time you will do well to get past 80 if you try and copy the few videos that are out there.

It has taken around 6 games, couple of fails in the 20's, couple in the 30's and then a couple in the 40's before I got my first good run. Got to 67 last night with no downs, was 2am and I should have stopped and got a silly down.

It is so much fun in that china room, I really can't get enough. Every massive chain raises your heart a little....I had a minute plus one last night, close to 90 seconds and the entire time the chain is going on you are kiting the shit out of a tiny area, knowing a tiny mistake will cause a down.

And the speed is insane. 92 minutes and 32 seconds to get to the start of 50 ;)

I understood you meant just this map. Being someone who watched your No Man's Land runs, along with my son, I knew you wanted some place that offered a high velocity challenge. Still trying to get my game where I want it to be, I initially loved then hated then loved then hated now love the map. It sets up 3 more releases that are actual zombs map coming up. (no pressure) Thanks. We both here look forward to moar vids.

Also, I can't help but feel like OP is at least slightly a stealthbrag post. :P

I kinda agree, it would be much more impressive if he was saying the same for the china room.

Like I said I'm not trying to offend anyone. Nor brag in any way. I just think this map is very repetitive in what? A week? Not even... And yeah you are totally right. Playing with ransoms adds quite the challenge.

Edit: I just really feel they could have added so much awesome side eggs and cool things that would have took them minutes to program. Besides the main egg, there's 1 musical song? I mean c'mon. The good thing about zombies though is you never know what may turn up or be found. I mean look at nuketown, someone found a new song just recently and it was quite a while since its release. I was just hoping for more thats all

The map itself isn't really easy but it has things in it that make it a lot easier such as the Sliquifier and the Trample Steams, I've camped on the roof with 4 people with 3 trample steams set up for so many rounds you can just stand in one spot and spray your gun, only the very odd zombie will ever make it by the Trample steam and if one breaks just have someone grab a new one and have the fourth person have theirs set up to fling them back across, rinse and repeat. With Mule kick and Nova Crawler rounds especially ammo is never an issue. As for places to train though there's only like 2 good places to do it if you aren't good at doing tight routes and herding them properly

i think it is tougher then tranzit for sure. tranzit was easy and i'm a n00b lol

I don't think it can get easier than tranzit. Tranzit is 4 solo games at once. If a player dies, no problem, come back next round and get everything you need, even points if you were out. Heck, friends can give you points if need be.

DR is quite easy, quite fast. But it is the first time since Der Riese that you can actually get a 4 man camp going. I knew all through bo that I missed the camping of waw (back then, I was one of those weird people that kited or 'trained' zombies, which was rare, now the norm), now we have so many areas to try. Even if you don't get the highest rounds ever, there is probably 10 cool camping spots for mp zombies.