elevator persistent upgrade?

zombieman12

So i was playing Die Rise and it was round 1. My friend and I rode the freight elevator down and when we were down there he put the elevator key in and I decided to ride the elevator back up. When the elevator started moving, I got the green flash. I still dont know what it did, and i dont think i lost it. Has anyone else had this happening? Ill try to post the video in a sec.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Or did you kill anything?

It could have been from a number of factors... But if there is an elevated perma perk, I hope it keeps zombies of the elevator... It is FLIPIN imposibru to use those things without the worry of that one zombie downing you.,. They do glitch sometimes and get off at the floor it stops on which is nice....

I've been working on different tricks to keeping them off the elevators. For instance, the elevators that stop at the power room.... go to the floor beneath (the one near the workbench for the Sliquifier) and wait until the elevator stops at that floor. When it does, run up to the power room. When you get to the power room, the elevator will have gone down another floor. Drop down to it, and it will be going up by the time the zombie reaches you. Seems to work for me every time.

Or did you kill anything?

It could have been from a number of factors... But if there is an elevated perma perk, I hope it keeps zombies of the elevator... It is FLIPIN imposibru to use those things without the worry of that one zombie downing you.,. They do glitch sometimes and get off at the floor it stops on which is nice....

i did not kill anything. we decided to keep all the zombies alive so when we got to the power room we could just kill them there