Trolololo warnings!

Over my days of playing die rise I have found PLENTY of places to troll; Minesoda burns is going to make a KILLING off this map.... Here are some things to watch for:

1: unexpected trample steams 

2: Slippery slopes with the sliquifier! Especially near shafts!

3: Just falling off! 

4: Having a player fall into that one area with the elevator that requires 750 points to get out of then stealing all his kills! 

5: Standing in areas someone was soposed to land and pushing them off...Over my days of playing die rise I have found PLENTY of places to troll; Minesoda burns is going to make a KILLING off this map.... Here are some things to watch for:

1: unexpected trample steams 

2: Slippery slopes with the sliquifier! Especially near shafts!

3: Just falling off! 

4: Having a player fall into that one area with the elevator that requires 750 points to get out of then stealing all his kills! 

5: Standing in areas someone was soposed to land and pushing them off...

Be on the look out and remember: The best way to annoy a troll is to not react to their shenanigans! :D

You don't want to end up on YouTube for sending hate mail...

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose that may be fore the best, Ive seen kids come In and try to troll... Lol nope they suck at it... Most of those games end in me saying: Your not minisota burns, you suck at trolling, good bye... Before I can even go down...

If minisota just did one vid per map, just to show how to troll, that may make it better..., Just so that the amount of trolls will go down...

Meh. Kids these days think trolling is the same as having an unpopular opinion or speaking out on something when the majority of people don't agree with you.

Try leaving constructive criticism on a big YouTuber now a days, it'll be flagged as spam and then you'll be spammed with comment that say "Lol fail troll XDDDDDDDDD"

And in my opinion Minnesota doesn't help this at all. Any of the people who try and use those rage/meme(?) faces or the word troll to get views just because they know those things are hip and trendy to use are disgusting people.

>Le me le using the le memes like a le boss XDDDD

>I guess you could say i le raged face here? XD!!!!!!!

>I found the perfect le meme face!!!

Meh. Kids these days think trolling is the same as having an unpopular opinion or speaking out on something when the majority of people don't agree with you.

Try leaving constructive criticism on a big YouTuber now a days, it'll be flagged as spam and then you'll be spammed with comment that say "Lol fail troll XDDDDDDDDD"

And in my opinion Minnesota doesn't help this at all. Any of the people who try and use those rage/meme(?) faces or the word troll to get views just because they know those things are hip and trendy to use are disgusting people.

get out of here troll

get out of here troll

Oh you.

His videos can be fun to watch, but most of the times he is "trolling" people that actualy want to play the game!

if he did it with a group of friends that can apreciate his efforts i would be fine with this.

imagine yourself playing die rise with randoms (for whatever reason) and getting this stuff done to you, it would get a chuckle out of me the first time but the 2nd time i would leave that game as he is intentionaly ruining the game experience for others!

MinnesotaBurns is hilarious. If you don't agree, you're probably one of those people who likes playing their games extremely seriously and uses the word "inappropriate"

What's wrong with wanting to play a game seriously? Cheaters, boosters, glitchers, campers (sometimes), "1 v 1 me bro"ers. They deserve to be trolled, but when someone just gets on to TranZit to trap people in corners and say "LOL I'M SO FUNNY! I'M A GOOD TROLL" then that's just childish and annoying. It's not funny, it doesn't make me rage, it just annoys me. Then they feel successful when someone quits.

MinnesotaBurns is hilarious. If you don't agree, you're probably one of those people who likes playing their games extremely seriously and uses the word "inappropriate"

What's wrong with wanting to play a game seriously? Cheaters, boosters, glitchers, campers (sometimes), "1 v 1 me bro"ers. They deserve to be trolled, but when someone just gets on to TranZit to trap people in corners and say "LOL I'M SO FUNNY! I'M A GOOD TROLL" then that's just childish and annoying. It's not funny, it doesn't make me rage, it just annoys me. Then they feel successful when someone quits.

This, I can appreciate a good troll but the people have to have it coming :P

If you say what you just said.... your clearly not above the age of 12. That is the only age where its funny to be an @$$hole for no reason. Once you get older and you have some lil $hlt doing it to you, I bet my bottom dollar that your the kind of guy that will go on forums and rage AGAINST trolls too. With age comes wisdom, and apperently common sene.

another warning you may want to add to the list are people who try and get the team to knife Nova's without Galva's or the Bowie, this does not work if you are all grouped up and is very hard if you have more than 3 chasing you at once, you can use Trample Steams, Knives, and claymores I think and still get the free perk, some guy earlier tried telling us that every player magically gets 5000 points after using only Trample Steams as well as the perk and I was like no dude, but he was a tryhard troll, he repeated that and tried to get us to do that 3 times before he gave up. He also set his Trample Steam up and tried to get me to take his "shortcut" which for some reason he didnt want to take himself :P wonder why :roll:

>I found the perfect le meme face!!!

[img Snip]

I totally agree with you, "trolling" has outgrown itself. I'm also sick of all the Youtubers trying to troll on a game. Now on Youtube its either you HAVE to be funny or you will get voted down.

I get it, its funny making someone rage.. but do we really need 200 videos of "Trolling" and getting people angry?

If you say what you just said.... your clearly not above the age of 12. That is the only age where its funny to be an @$$hole for no reason. Once you get older and you have some lil $hlt doing it to you, I bet my bottom dollar that your the kind of guy that will go on forums and rage AGAINST trolls too. With age comes wisdom, and apperently common sene.

apparently not for everyone, I'm 30, been married 8 years, and have 2 kids. been a mechanical pipe and equipment designer for 10 years, and I'll say..... Minnesota burns is HIL-AR-I-OUS...

my co-worker and I both get a huge kick out of some of his vids. if you watch he mainly only trolls people who really have it coming.

another warning you may want to add to the list are people who try and get the team to knife Nova's without Galva's or the Bowie, this does not work if you are all grouped up and is very hard if you have more than 3 chasing you at once, you can use Trample Steams, Knives, and claymores I think and still get the free perk, some guy earlier tried telling us that every player magically gets 5000 points after using only Trample Steams as well as the perk and I was like no dude, but he was a tryhard troll, he repeated that and tried to get us to do that 3 times before he gave up. He also set his Trample Steam up and tried to get me to take his "shortcut" which for some reason he didnt want to take himself :P wonder why :roll:

AppleSauce, I can say that on a Crawler Round, As long as you don't shoot, It doesn't matter what you use (Knife, Bowie, Knuckles, Trample, Claymores, Grenades). You do get a 2000 point bonus at the end of the Round if you get the Perk as well.

AppleSauce, I can say that on a Crawler Round, As long as you don't shoot, It doesn't matter what you use (Knife, Bowie, Knuckles, Trample, Claymores, Grenades). You do get a 2000 point bonus at the end of the Round if you get the Perk as well.

no I know that, what I'm saying is don't listen to them if they're telling you to only use your main knife before you have the Trample Stump or Bowie or something because you'll die.