What Are The Boss Round Creatures Called

Thief

What are those jumpy things that look like Nova Crawlers on Die Rise called ?. I call them Helljumpers cause i saw someone on YT make up that name & i thought, " That actually makes sense, Since in other maps boss rounds were HellHounds. But what is the official name for them ?. Like if i were to make the Gamertag or Twitter or Email, Whats there official name.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are called Jumping Jacks

This video will explain: 4-ARbkHzaX0

Damn holy shit nice. I think HellJumpers is a better name in my opinion, But hey everyone is entitled to their own opinion & i'm not hating on you for calling them that, But that's still sick that Treyarch actually used it, Good job.

They are called Chinese Phasing Zombies.

Man became Zombie. Zombie became Gas Zombie. Gas Zombie became Phasing Zombie. Phasing Zombie became Chinese Phasing Zombie. They are the "top" of their evolutionary mutation chain.

That's what I called them. But I guess your name is now official... I think it's kinda corny though.

How is Chinese Phasing Zombie the official name ?. Did you see Telixion's post ?. There called Jumping Jack. Even the characters in the game call them that.

They are called Chinese Phasing Zombies.

Man became Zombie. Zombie became Gas Zombie. Gas Zombie became Phasing Zombie. Phasing Zombie became Chinese Phasing Zombie. They are the "top" of their evolutionary mutation chain.

That's what I called them. But I guess your name is now official... I think it's kinda corny though.

How is Chinese Phasing Zombie the official name ?. Did you see Telixion's post ?. There called Jumping Jack. Even the characters in the game call them that.

Did you even read my post?

I simply call them Nova crawlers or Novas because they still look like Nova gas crawlers from Kino except they don't crawl as much.

Many people I knw have taken to calling them NOVA Jumpers. I know NOVA is not referring to anything involved with them in particular. More of an expansion on NOVA Crawlers.

My friends and I simply refer to them as parkour-crawlers, considering theyre slow when they attempt to move via their limbs but jumping wise they're apt and built to jump sporadically and "ninja" like thorughout their enviorments, such as a badass free runner. Plus I like ninjas and free running so anything in relation to that is bad-arse to me, and i likes alliteration :D ...honeslty though each to his own, whatever u call them is what they may as well be called, considering they were never given an official name, and yes telixion coined there newfound persona as jumping jacks which is boss that he had the opportunity to actual name something and have it recognized...kudos, but nonetheless thats not their official name, beyonce coined the term bootylicious and has it in the dictionary as "sexually attractive, especially in relation to the individual's buttocks", but that doesnt mean that if i dont call a woman I find attractive "bootylicious" that i'm being non politically correct, at least I hope not...

I thought i herd the name "Alpha crawlers" being thrown about but Maxis scolded me for listening to important matters. anyway Alphas sound more plausable since both alpha and nova are in the greek alphabet. i wonder what else Richtofen has taken control of :oops: not my fault at all i hope :?