Die Rise Is So GLTCHY!!!!

LILNIG

So to start this off die rise is the zombie level i been waiting for and is my favorite on black ops 2.

BUT IS SO GLITCHY!!!!

I dont know if this is because it was just released and they forgot to patch most but lets start this off..

- A game i was playing i was training, early level maybe 10 with no jugg running in a circle get hit once, downed, GAME OVER!!!

- After that game I was frustrated but tried again, this time with a friend. Get to round 7 or 8 headed towards the mystery box with a runner, got jugg and my friend died out from falling off. So its just I, running the zombie towards mystery box, finally get over to the concrete rail that slides you into the upside down room with mystery box, simply walk onto it... no dolphin dive, no jump, no run, just walked onto it and as soon as i land in the upside down room its game over im down?!?!?!? All from the damage from the only way of getting into mystery box room?? i didnt get hit.. the zombie was still coming down the stairs in the other room when i was over by the slide area and i had jugg... NO HIT DAMAGE?!? Just walked onto the rail, slid down and died GAME OVER ?!!?!

- After that game I was pissed off so jumped into theatre to watch this glitchy shit. Got to the scene of the crime, im at the slide rail the zombie is no where near me still coming down the stairs in the room. I go proceed with going into upside down room, slide down and at the end my guy is laying prone and its game over not even laying as if he got downed just laying prone aiming?!? To make it worse then my friends character pops up out of no where standing on top of my guy in reviving mode stance?!? My friend fell off the building that round?!??

- Then your going to love this so as im in theater still im just floating around looking around and my friends on it to with me. Were free roaming the cameras and all of a sudden both of our screens freeze!!! The xbox box button on the controller wouldnt even work!! Were both on separate consoles just watching this video?!?! And both of ours freezes !!!

Just thought to share, maybe someone can relate and feel my pain..

I got the vidz dont know how to upload them from my black ops 2 save files??

Hopefully a well deserved patch for die rise will arrive soon..

UPDATE: Finished the easter egg with 3 of my other friends so the 4 of us got all the perks from completing it so a round later i went to get a gun from the box... headed all the way to the box got to the notorious concrete slide and guess what happen to meeeeeeeee..... slid down the slide and it pushed me down and not into the room with the mystery box and it slid me all the way down and the off the building and DEAD

STICK TO WALL WEAPONS

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to world at war, bleak oops, bo2.

Since waw treys games have been full of fail. We pretend it is part of their charm.

At least now we have theater mode to relive all the glitches and confirm that the game did in fact fail.

Easily over 75% of my deaths in zombies are due to glitches.

I had Die Rise for two days before I finally died legit...

Oh the glitches... the HORRIBLE glitches... going for Galvaknuckles to finish the FINAL PART of High Maintenance... and the stupid spire that takes you to the box lands me somewhere outside the map and I die. TAKE TWO OF GETTING GALVAKNUCKLES: so it's the next round. I'm SUPER careful to going down the slide (it's round 17 and my team depends on me being Stuhlinger and being the only one with 6,000 points AND being the only one who knew what to do), and what do you know? I make it. So I go to the elevator shaft leading to the AN, I grab the knuckles and WHILE IM SLIDING DOWN THE FINAL PART TO THE AN... I die.

So yes... I agree with this thread a hundred percent!

Obviously theres going to be glitches.. its a brand new map thats testing the zombies boundaries.

If you're really not happy with Die Rise then dont play it, or wait until trey arch fixes the glitches.

They have been brining in different patches like every week now with bug fixes.

Die Rise is a dlc that everyone payed to play it shouldn't be full of bugs and glitches. Telling someone not to play it because it doesn't work right isn't solving anything for the price of the season pass and the game alone im sorry but i expect damn near perfection from release. With all the time they took making shit no one asked for ( jugg for noobs who buy qr solo or the stupid red insta kill)they should focus on a game that works right first they already have my money what more do they want? all i want is a game to work right that i have spent over 100+ dollars on

Ok so this is going to sound strange and hard to explain. This has happened twice now and is really frustrating. I was in round 12 in a multiplayer game on Die Rise. Had all three guns packed and all the perks i wanted ready to go. Had to use the bathroom so had one of the guys hold a zombie. I set my guy up on the catwalk in the buddah room. When i returned I was on the rooftop with the rest of the guys no perks no guns still in round 12. I had whos who but i was in my normal form.

This happened again last ngiht to a team mate same thing just randomly died for no reaosn and restarted no perks or guns. Can someone explain this?

Die Rise is a dlc that everyone payed to play it shouldn't be full of bugs and glitches. Telling someone not to play it because it doesn't work right isn't solving anything for the price of the season pass and the game alone im sorry but i expect damn near perfection from release. With all the time they took making shit no one asked for ( jugg for noobs who buy qr solo or the stupid red insta kill)they should focus on a game that works right first they already have my money what more do they want? all i want is a game to work right that i have spent over 100+ dollars on

Well.. right now we are even lucky to have treyarch patching it for us.

Activision is already on them for another DLC, and if you know trey arch they usually have had bugs in the past that have come up and they have fixed them. if your game is working so badly that it is completely unplayable then I suggest contacting the support over email or Twitter.

And that shit no one asked for has been added because some people wanted them, Remember they have millions of players (mostly little kids) and a large community for zombies, who all have good ideas for the game.

Just be happy with what you actually get, I would never imagine in WAW they would add a map like Die Rise, Tranzit, and Nuketown too.

I get the glitches are stupid, but i think you're kinda overreacting by saying Treyarch always fails. I honestly like the map. They just gotta patch it first like always and then we can all enjoy the map.

Don't misunderstand me, i love (love!) bo2, Die Rise and Tranzit, as well as bo and waw zombies.

I also love mom. Mom was an abusive psychopath. Treyargh fails hard at programming games.

See? Love, but truth.

Seriously, did they ever fix the game ruining bo glitches? Nope. Still there. They patched the multigun glitch, and insulted us with mule kick. But left the 'kill your teammate' bug, the 'can't use hacker' glitch and their nonfunctioning hit detection (which is ubiquitous in bo2 still, obviously, just watch theater after solo games). Bo cod mp was barely functional (no wonder it is the most hated cod ever).

Not hating, just exasperated at their actions regarding the games.

Bo2: 2 game ruining slide glitches, script error makes nonxbl players unable to play Die Rise at all. And then they nerf the Sliquifier. Maybe wait to take stuff away until after you fix some stuff?

Just bitchin' now...sorry. But you get my point: great games, terribly programmed.

Well.. right now we are even lucky to have treyarch patching it for us.

Activision is already on them for another DLC, and if you know trey arch they usually have had bugs in the past that have come up and they have fixed them. if your game is working so badly that it is completely unplayable then I suggest contacting the support over email or Twitter.

And that shit no one asked for has been added because some people wanted them, Remember they have millions of players (mostly little kids) and a large community for zombies, who all have good ideas for the game.

Just be happy with what you actually get, I would never imagine in WAW they would add a map like Die Rise, Tranzit, and Nuketown too.

Treyarch shouldn't release maps unless they work proper since they only release one game every 2 years and have a seperate group of ppl who work strictly on zombies and another on the multiplayer side. Honestly i think the Treyarch multiplayer is complete garbage compared to Infinity Ward so i stay away from that side of the game even though i have to pay for those maps along with the 1 zombie map per pack. Seeing as this is the 3rd cod title to feature zombies i expect a little more out of treyarch. Its hard enough enjoying the game with kdr being a factor(zombie rank) as well as someone leaving the game and the round stops counting so asking for smooth gameplay from release in my eyes isn't asking for too much and for the noob perks if they wanted to add them should of put them in custom games along with that BS easy mode so we don't have to worry about that crap in public games some ppl dont need the game to be easier just work right that's all. Not trying to debate you just my opinion.

It Really is glitchy sometimes, was playing in a 4 man game last night we got to round 18 and it was the jumping jacks (little fuc**rs, whatever you wanna call em) and 2 of us went down stupidly, then we got revived but the last jumping jack wouldnt spawn we spent about half an hour searching the map for it before ending the game! stupid.

oh and not to mention my mate died on the an94 slide glitch thing and lost all his perks, so annoying!

We have this wonderful invention called theater mode, in which you can go back and watch your games. You can even upload videos to youtube and show these supposed "Glitches" to the whole world!

If you have any issues, be sure to go back into theater and WATCH the gameplay and see what happened rather than saying "I was gone while it happened but something glitchy happened." The developers DO watch these forums and I'm sure they'd appreciate it if instead of a thread full of ranting there were some actual clips showing this happen.

We have this wonderful invention called theater mode, in which you can go back and watch your games. You can even upload videos to youtube and show these supposed "Glitches" to the whole world!

If you have any issues, be sure to go back into theater and WATCH the gameplay and see what happened rather than saying "I was gone while it happened but something glitchy happened." The developers DO watch these forums and I'm sure they'd appreciate it if instead of a thread full of ranting there were some actual clips showing this happen.

I always go back to Theater. But not everyone has a recording device or a Youtube channel. I'm sure they would be more than aware of this glitch if they actually played their own game. Just sayin'.

Count yourself lucky on the money. In Australia, we pay $120 for the actual game, then $80 for the Season Pass. Thats $200 for the game. Also quit being a baby. I dare you to find a game that has 0 glitches.

"If they played their own game"

The founder of this site, Carbonfibah, now works at Treyarch as Production QA for zombies. He plays every single map for HUNDREDS of hours. I'm certain they'll all appreciate it if clips of these "Glitches" were posted, and they'd be fixed promptly.

I feel your pain. I'm refusing to play the map until they patch the glitches and bugs.

YEAH TREYARCH, it's called TESTING your content before you release it to the public. You all obviously did not TEST it enough.

I know Zombie devs read this forum, maybe if they payed a bit more attention to it, they would realize how buggy there "amazing" new map and Turned mode is. Top notch work shredded by little to no testing before release... Ouch

"If they played their own game"

The founder of this site, Carbonfibah, now works at Treyarch as Production QA for zombies. He plays every single map for HUNDREDS of hours. I'm certain they'll all appreciate it if clips of these "Glitches" were posted, and they'd be fixed promptly.

It only took me about 10 minutes of gameplay to notice most of the game-breaking glitches on the new map though. But yeah, I agree if we were to post videos, we can guarantee a fix maybe around the time Revolution gets released on PS3 and PC.

So for now, I'm just trying to avoid these slides.

Just gonna put this down in here in regards to the Whos Who perk

...I had whos who last night and went down with galverknuckles claymores and sticky grenades, decided that reviving myself would be more risky than anything so decided to just continue my route and make a lap grabbing random bits to survive on the way. I get my body back and at this time my best weapon would be galverknuckles right (if it let me keep them) I still have the symbol for claymores although my stickys are now just x2 regular grenades. So I mele...no mele...I mele a number of times...just cant mele..im pushing the button but the action just isnt happening. So I make for pack a punch and juggernog with success (still spamming the mele button to no avail), I went to buy stickys in the next round but when the round started it had swapped my grendaes for stickys anyway. So go down the elevator shaft to but galverknuckles so -6000 points, I get the purchase animation and do the mele action...no mele...I AGAIN purchased gamverknuckles off of the wall for -6000 points get the little clip of me punching my hand and nothing, no mele action what so ever.

After this I did eventualy die out and another round started and when I spawned in it was to some relief that I could again mele though only had my knife :/

I dont know if theres anyone else experiencing loss of mele action after dying out into your whos who ghost...if that makes any sense.