"Biblical" Vril-ya or "Scientific" Vril-ya?

The one question that plagues me is whether or not the Vril People are "Alien-aliens" or aliens in the sense of something being foreign.

Now, I know that The Coming Race says the Vril-Ya are humans who, escaped Noah's flood. But, I have heard people refer to them as extraterrestrial beings.

Which one is true?

Here is my theory.

Personally, I think it is the Biblical People because it would connect to the Demonic Presence within zombies. If Noah's Flood was meant to wipe out the evils of this world and the Vril People managed to escape it without being on Noah's guest list I presume they are not in favour with God. Their power has to come from a different and darker source. Think about it. What person could escape a cataclysmic event brought on by a diety without the aid of another diety? To retreat within the earth's core is like a metaphor for evil. They are going into the core of the earth, retreating from the surface and light (I know the Earth's core does have lava, but maybe not for the Hollow Earth. Either Way this is a metaphor). They use the power of the BLACK Sun. I am not denying the technological superiority of the Vril People, I am just saying the reason they got to this point was from a little help, if you catch my drift.

What do you guys think?

Sorry for any mistakes and or spelling errors I am doing this on my phone.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that there are our closest relative, but in a metaphorical since, alien. We were once the same species, but now they are a different subspecies. They lived under the Earth, and they allowed us to live on when they reached space travel, blissfully unaware of their presence. However, they aren't really good or bad. More along the lines of neutral. They don't want to help us whatsoever. They think we are inferior. However, they have for some reason decided to let us live.

There's enough evidence to go either way with this one.

Vril could be Ancient Aliens that seeded our planet from their Island Continent of Atlantis who became corrupt and decadent and began messing with the natural order through genetic experiments and their limitless Vril technology. Their advanced technology caused some type of cataclysm which produced the great flood and submerged their continent. Some fled to the hollow earth, and some assimilated into the existing cultures, being worshipped as gods due to their Vril powers. (Mayan, Egyptian, Hindu, Classic Pagan)

Or they could be the "Rogue Angels" described in the "Book Of Enoch" whom corrupted earths creatures into unnatural beings (Cyclops, Minotaurs, Centaurs, etc...) through their couplings with humans and animals. Causing GOD to unleash the great flood in effect wiping the slate clean.

Both stories line up pretty well with what we are dealing with now.

Personally I like the "Alien" take on it a little bit better than the "Angelic" one, just cause that lines up closer with my personal beliefs regarding the origin of man.

Some light reading for the real world Conspiracy Buffs:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Book_of_Enoch

http://www.shellac.org/slu/scayce01.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vril

the tower of babbel is a point made in the BIBLE

but the great leap forward is scientific

but we also have this sci-fi stuff with aliens

and fantasy with zombies

they are using this to make a perfect way to attract people but we aren't talking about marketing ploys

we have no way to say it isnt tower of babbel meaning bible but how its spelled makes it 100% that is making a refrence to the bible

but then they add a great leap forward in to the equation i beleive that they are leading to a alienaic area as a hint

I think Angels and Aliens are the same thing.

I watch too much Ancient Aliens,

- Mix

HA i used to watch religiously. It rots your brain man ha. Even tho I am a believer no matter what.

Anyway...

The Vril-Ya are supposedly the master race of this planet. Alien to us, but have been here the whole time.

I wouldn't concentrate on the biblical aspect. (even tho ive never heard it.) But in terms of game information, t+he Vril-Ya for all intents and purposes are superior beings that "influenced" the rennescance image of angels.

As for the retreating to the center of the earth theory suggesting that they are evil, I would just note that According to the lore, the "Aether" exists inside of "inner earth". Essentially saying that heaven is inside of earth and the crysteline core contains our souls. This is just one of many inter twined theories tho as "inner earth" says there is an enterior world with oceans and a black sun and everything. The "Black Sun" is said to be where the Vril Energy comes from. Either way I dont believe that Treyarc stuck to the whole theories as they contradict at some intersections. so take any Vril information with a grain of salt. Ultimately the Vril-Ya will be implimented in treyarcs own unique way.

So are they alien as in "Extra Terestrial"? No because they are from here. Can they be? sure. They have advanced technology beyond what we can imagine. Beyond the need for machinery in general. The NPD has no interface or electronic composure at all it just seems like a pyramid, but technically is advanced tech.

The Vril have created "bridges" to the Aether (Another dimmension.) so they could be considered "god like". As god and angels exist in another dimmension or metaphysical realm. They also have the ability to give and take life as well as time travel.

Ultimately these are just beings tho. They can die and be harmed same as us.

So anyone calling them Aliens, Angels or just supernatural beings are all right in one sense or another.

Ok Gotcha!

I do feel that Treyarch does take liberties with what sources they pull from so, I do try to take into consideration poetic license.

And I meant Biblical in the sense that their supposed origin is connected to Noah and The Flood. I did not mean to say that they are angels or demons. All I was saying was that they were a group of beings ( I would assume something close to man) who, survived Noah's Flood by descending into the Earth’s Core.

But my confusion is that this book, Vril, the Power of the Coming Race, is the origin of the Vril-ya concept and it states that they are some type of antediluvian civilization( I googled it, the name essentially means "before the Deluge, the flood).

Once again, I understand Treyarch takes their own liberties, but my confusion is that the story specifically states what they are.

Please do not think I am trying to bash other theories or disagree with anyone. I am just confused on why there are so many different interpretations of these beings.

As time went on did the concept of Vril-ya people become associated with aliens and or other types of inter-dimensional beings? Did the Vril concept become synonymous with other extraterrestrial life?