Is Samuel Turning into a Zombie?

MrGibbs

Or a zombie...?

With his voices in is head etc. and

whenever I play him the only words that I can actually hear is other than his voice.

"Braaaaaaaaaiiiiiiinnnss... (No joke I can really hear this.)"

"Mee....Meee..MEAAATT"

Anything else is so jumbled and sounds like someone throwing up.

These are the only words I cant distinctly hear when playing him, and I try to listen a ton.

So is it because he ate zombie meat...? Is he turning into (or back..) a zombie?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the most interesting theories I've read is that Samuel is the zombie that you turned back into a human while doing the Call of the Dead Easter Egg. He has just aged and put on some weight... but his time spent as a zombie has messed his head all up. Sounds kind of far-fetched and I don't really think that is the case, but it would be kind of awesome if it worked out that way. And it would explain why he's always going on about aliens and such.

One of the most interesting theories I've read is that Samuel is the zombie that you turned back into a human while doing the Call of the Dead Easter Egg. He has just aged and put on some weight... but his time spent as a zombie has messed his head all up. Sounds kind of far-fetched and I don't really think that is the case, but it would be kind of awesome if it worked out that way. And it would explain why he's always going on about aliens and such.

That right there is a very interesting theory. We never did learn of what happened to that man.

The only thing is how did that man get to the other dimension with Richtofen being in control?

That right there is a very interesting theory. We never did learn of what happened to that man.

The only thing is how did that man get to the other dimension with Richtofen being in control?

Yeah, its definitely got some holes in it... but I still think it's a really cool idea.

They run in the lake and freeze and, you know, die, and turn back into a zombie from all the 115 in their system. Infinite cycle

For the ones you normally shoot with the VR-11, yes.. that is the case. The one you shoot in the EE, however, gets pulled into the UFO by some kind of beam. Unless I'm remembering incorrectly... it's been a while.

• Administrators

As beautiful as a theory that is, you forget one thing: we had to kill the turned-zombie. Plus, the now-human corpse was sucked into some kind of portal at the top of the lighthouse. I sense that it had to be some kind of Vril portal. According to Vril Society legend, the ancient race would require human sacrifices when the Nazis wanted assistance in manufacturing superficial technology and hidden powers. In the same sense, the human sacrifice in Call of the Dead is used to obtain the Vril generator.

On the transmissions from the TVs on Die Rise, the ex-CDC Assistant Director tells us the symptoms for those who are infected/turning.

Listed -

* Short-Term memory loss

* Psychosis

* Delusions

* Paranoia

From what I can tell, Samuel suffers from the last three symptoms. The transmission also states that Paranoia is the biggest sign for those who are turning.

I'm pretty sure he just became more exposed to the air-borne element, more than the others.

The transmissions say to pay close attention to how others behave ESPECIALLY the paranoid ones. They wouldn't stress this unless something is up. The depth behind these characters is suddenly heating up. What if in the final map all of the four characters we're playing as now eventually turn and we start the map as the original four (Sam in Richtofen's body) and our first kills are putting down these characters to rest, opening a new era of the original four for Black Ops 3? A man can dream.

I like to think the reason Samuel can hear Richtofen and the voices in his head are because he has consumed too much 115. How has he done this? Simple; he's been eating the zombies. In the opening cinematic for Die Rise, Samuel says: "You can't tell them about The Flesh! They'd kill me if they knew!"

In Die Rise, at the TV you can hear a man who says:

"Science has failed us. He has abandoned us. In this world, we alone, are your salvation. We alone can light the way. Hear our words. Heed our call. There is but one path to enlightenment. Just as they would consume us, we must consume them. We are the living, and we are the dead.

We are The Flesh... and The Flesh is us. We will not starve. We will thrive."

I'm not entirely sure why they refer to it as 'The Flesh', but it's clear that there are people eating the zombies, I believe Samuel to be one of these people. Further evidenced by his constant quotes about being hungry.

As beautiful as a theory that is, you forget one thing: we had to kill the turned-zombie. Plus, the now-human corpse was sucked into some kind of portal at the top of the lighthouse. I sense that it had to be some kind of Vril portal. According to Vril Society legend, the ancient race would require human sacrifices when the Nazis wanted assistance in manufacturing superficial technology and hidden powers. In the same sense, the human sacrifice in Call of the Dead is used to obtain the Vril generator.

This is true. Very interesting theory but when the man goes into the green beam we had to kill him before he made it to the top. Unless they revived him somehow I don't see how that could be him. But interesting thought

"You can't tell them about The Flesh! They'd kill me if they knew!"

tell who?who does this refer to it can't be the tranzit crew cuz they know about stus eating habits

this is implied by quotes from misty "hungry stu? cuzim about to drop a lot of meat"

something among those lines

the flesh is starting to sound like some cult to me

I could have sworn that we killed that dude before he was gone. That was part of the easter egg. Am I the only one who saw that **?**