Easter Egg decision in Die Rise will affect the next map?

JuggerWicho

My team and I yesterday did the Richtofen's EE.

In one step, when you have to use the WW in the lion balls (xD), Richtofen said something like this:

You can't hear Maxis now.

That means that after this EE we are completely on one side? In the next map we will just hear the person we helped in Die Rise?

Discuss.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I'd have to hear all the dialogue from each side to be able to tell for sure because hell, Maxis may have a quote like that too and it could settle it. When you say it like that, it's very possible, but we can't tell for sure until we hear it in context with the other quotes.

Maybe, but I don't think so.... I think every map should give you the option of helping whoever you want. Maybe it's just in Die Rise because all steps before that step are the same for both Maxis or Richtofen, so I think it's only sign of which path of the EE you are doing... Sorry for my english BTW.

Maxis does talk after you wet the orbs, he says something along the lines of "If you cannot follow simple instructions then you are of no further use to me"

he does say this on several occasions during the EE, even when going down while holding one of the orbs i have heard that quote.

lol a bit harsh on his part don't you think? :P

ye at that point is was like: well screw you then, ill go help richtofen if ur gonna be a d*ck about it :P

This may seem a little off topic, but what exactly started this whole feud between maxis and richtofen? Didn't they used to be on the same 'side'? When did they start to work against each other and where do they not get along?

Someone please respond if you know the answer... I hate getting ignored on this forum :(

This may seem a little off topic, but what exactly started this whole feud between maxis and richtofen? Didn't they used to be on the same 'side'? When did they start to work against each other and where do they not get along?

Someone please respond if you know the answer... I hate getting ignored on this forum :(

(a response)

(a response)

:lol::lol: I am literally laughing out loud