Net Asset Value

Wilbizzle

Could the navcard be something to do with "the global banking conspiracy" Samuel talks about in tranzit.

Going out on a limb NAV is a banking/investing term for how much a company is worth on a day to day basis.

Could it be that each navcard will be a way to (invest/gain money) or simply by inserting the nav card in die rise it opens a way to access your previous funds from greenrun.(maybe someone has a more concrete idea out there)

Not sure but if the one from green run is read by the die rise reader then would it be safe to assume that the next map pack will take the die rise navcard.

It is easy to find on google so i assume many people have discovered this but i would just like to hear thoughts on this.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Explain more on what you mean with the languages. I dont fully understand. Navigation is not the same in other languages though it is very similar grammatically. I think its for navigation as well(the bus) but it just does not make sense as to why we can use one and nothing apparently significant happens.

• Administrators

Explain more on what you mean with the languages. I dont fully understand. Navigation is not the same in other languages though it is very similar grammatically. I think its for navigation as well(the bus) but it just does not make sense as to why we can use one and nothing apparently significant happens.

I think he means that in the German version of the game, somewhere it says 'navigationskarte' which is German for Navigation Card.