Suggestion for Zombies [Not Gameplay Related]

I am sick and tired of getting that 1 random that always has to quit when I am playing with my 2 friends [we don't want to find another person to play with because it is always awkward with us to talk with someone we don't know]. I suggest they implement some sort of temp ban system for people who quit as soon as they go down. Something along the lines of the MP system already in place.

Also a side note: If you see people in a party do not ask for a invite unless they send you one first. Sometimes people just don't want to talk.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like an option on xbox live where you can choose if you want to do the easter egg or just survival on any particular map. I can NEVER find anyone to do the EE at the same time as I, and my friends don't play zombies. A solo EE would be really really nice too. Cotd was perfect in that you could do it solo or co-op and had slightly different steps.