Do you think it's done now?

TubbiPack

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh.. Have we learnt nothing from TranZit? Once you get the Achievement, that's it. Finished. The devs will hint and tease but it's nothing more than that. People will speculate and wonder amounting to nothing.

It does amount to nothing more often times than not but straight off making the assumption that there's absolutely nothing more to this map is even more pointless, there's no harm in coming up with ideas and theorizing, the problems happen when people make troll topics/ accounts and stuff like that. Personally I like discussing other possibilities and looking around for stuff, its going to be a while before the next DLC anyways :P

Oh.. Have we learnt nothing from TranZit? Once you get the Achievement, that's it. Finished. The devs will hint and tease but it's nothing more than that. People will speculate and wonder amounting to nothing.

But what about a Nuketown EE. Now that the Die Rise is complete can we get ppl to focus on nuketown in depth? Or is it still to soon since everyone LOVES Die Rise so much. (lol) Am I the only one out there that still thinks theres more to Nuketown than just 3 stupid songs?

But what about a Nuketown EE. Now that the Die Rise is complete can we get ppl to focus on nuketown in depth? Or is it still to soon since everyone LOVES Die Rise so much. (lol) Am I the only one out there that still thinks theres more to Nuketown than just 3 stupid songs?

I think so too dude

Are you sure Nuketown has an EE? It's CDC, right? I know Marlton's quotes are there but they're re-used ones..

And I don't think Die Rise will be finished. Once RelaxingEnd/Yoteslaya etc gets to Round 150+ is when I'll call it over. (R-E went 100)

Not a major EE but smaller ones, every song has been an EE, wouldn't be surprised if another turned up

Are you sure Nuketown has an EE? It's CDC, right? I know Marlton's quotes are there but they're re-used ones..

And I don't think Die Rise will be finished. Once RelaxingEnd/Yoteslaya etc gets to Round 150+ is when I'll call it over. (R-E went 100)

Not a major EE but smaller ones, every song has been an EE, wouldn't be surprised if another turned up

Do you mean Map or Song? I mean songs have meaning yeah. The lyrics have gave us info i guess. But The Nuketown songs are just 8-bit remakes, right?

And if you mean maps, "Five" had barely ANY relevance. They just incorporated it into the EE through Ascension radios. I personally see Nuketown being the same.

Maybe theres not anymore to nuketown maybe it is just the songs. Then thing that keeps making me think that we are missing something is the Bunker quote's. Plus the fact that the bus honks...IDK...Maybe after somemore time passes and nothing has came up then I'll feel safe saying there's nothing more to do on Nuketown but not now. I just dont think it's been investigated fully yet. Just me though...

Also Sorry bout posting here about Nuketown this ain't the thread for that...

Do you mean Map or Song? I mean songs have meaning yeah. The lyrics have gave us info i guess. But The Nuketown songs are just 8-bit remakes, right?

And if you mean maps, "Five" had barely ANY relevance. They just incorporated it into the EE through Ascension radios. I personally see Nuketown being the same.

no no I'm just talking about the songs, like I wouldn't be surprised if another 8-bit one turned up :P

Ay yi yi not this old gag again... *facepalm*

As soon as I saw the "We did NOT get a quote..." message on NGT's vid of the EE the first thing I thought was "Here we go again...."

Yeah, I don't think there's more to it. I give it a week and then I'm calling it officially "DEAD" in my mind, anyways.

I've always considered Nuketown to be a prologue of sorts to Black Ops II Zombies, explaining the Earth's destruction and Richtofen's rise to power, mainly for those who weren't following the storyline or weren't up to date with events from Moon. The closest thing we'll have a major Easter Egg I believe is the Moon dialogue, or Marlton in the fallout shelter. But who knows? Treyarch's full of surprises and likes to put things in places you'd least expect, so I'm not casting off the idea.

As for a High Maintenance continuation, I think we learned our lesson chasing that kind of stuff. My guess is that the "continuation" of Tower of Babble Treyarch hinted at via Twitter was the Die Rise Easter Egg, since it continues the polarization of the pylons and the story arch of Maxis vs. Richtofen.

i do not think the EE on die rise is over, i have yet to test this but im going to try the Nav card table on Tranzit/ Green run again now that i have Maxis side completed!

as the table in Die rise has been linked to tranzit through the navcard we got there it would not surprise me if we needed to confirm this input of data into the spire by doing something on tranzit!

as building the nav table was required before you could do anything EE related, this spire must be connected to Tranzit's one!

you can not build/ program something to accept some data without the original provider of the data confirming the input.

now im not a programmer so correct me if im wrong!

100% Agree with this but if Moon came out on PS3 first, nobody would know for a month that it continued after Cryogenic Slumber Party.