Question about the peacekeeeper?

I went to Gamestop the other day and the salesman told me some details about Revolution and stuff like that. But he told me that the peacekeeper is only available for people who don't have seoson pass. I was quite angry with this because then I thought it was a rip off. Is this true? Or do season pass holders have also the peacekeeper? Ps3 player btw :)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That makes no sense, I dont think he knows what he's talking about. It says right on the game before you go into zombie or multi lobby for the first time. (That little message from 3arch that always pops up bout the DLC) Its says to get ALL the DLC buy the season pass for less money. (Sumthing like that) I'm not positive but the peacekeeper comes with the Revolution DLC. So 4 multi maps, new zombie game mode, new zombie map, and Peacekeeper. Dont sweat it if you got the season pass you get it all. 8-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Better question is:

Why do you want the Peacekeeper? It's a gun that can't decide if it's an assault rifle or an SMG and plays exactly that way, like a gun with an identity crisis. It's not good, IMO.

Now I feel bad for the gun.

As soon as it drops on ps3 I will give it a hug and say: "You are beautiful in your own way"

Then it will give me one shot kills all the time and I win.

Guns have feelings as well.

Does anyone know if you need to get the peacekeeper gold to get diamond SMGs?

I've been trying to get them and I'm not sure if I should start working on it as well or is it excluded.

No, you just need to get the stock SMGs to gold. If you want diamond on the Peacekeeper as well, you have to get diamond on the stock weapons first then get gold on the Peacekeeper.