Stulinger.. Richtofen.. Vril-ya..

I haven't read any new threads in Asylum, so I don't know if anyone has pursued this avenue also.

If you have played through Solo, (or watched a YouTube video), you've found that we have another Cut Scene, as we did in CotD. We see a great many things in this scene. We also HEAR a great many things.

Of the things we see, we see the N4 transported to China with a PURPLE beam of light. As far a color and influences go, far as im concerned, both the Maxis' are orange/yellow, and Richtofen is Blue. Then we hear Stulinger talking with some "Voice," and saying,

"What do you mean? Dont you get it, there's nothing left!"

I'll tie this in, give me a moment. Then Samuel talks to this voice, about not letting the others know about what he did, then a picture flashes of him eating Zombie flesh, and his voice gets deep and talks about "The Flesh." this is where I tie you in to another thread, by MixMasterNut, see: http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=28480

In that thread, InfestLithium writes about Chinese cannibalism, but doesn't seem to think Samuel is tied to that. I think he may.. Like he says, there's nothing left, and after they arrive at GLF, he says,

"No.. What.. How did you.. What do you mean, mend the rift?"

It seems to me that he recognizes the place where he is, and know something has gone on, and is still going on there.. All the while he is still talking to the garbled "Voice."

Then it plays on, and we see Russman get, presumably, killed as Samuel flees into the elevator with Misty and Marlton. Then we hear what sounds like Richtofen say,

"Accept your fate, begin anew."

As the group is taken back in time, and Russman is there, atop the broken high rise. Samuel asks if they'd been there before, and the game starts..

This new undistinguishable "Voice," heard by Stulinger.. This troubles me.. It sounds primitive.. We only know one civilization in this realm to us to be primitive.. Vril-ya.. Richtofen started hearing voices after touching the Pyramid at Griffin Station, correct? Maybe Stulinger had come in contact with some Vril artifact..

Now, the Vril have had a subtle, to some, influence in CoDZ thus far. Yes, there are HUGE parts of the game that they were involved with, the MPD, the actual V Device you have as Richtofen on Moon, ALL of Shangri-la, etc etc, but have we actually seen them? I think this may be what the Purple beam may have to do with GLF. As far as we know, Richtofen cannot transport without a device, unless this is some newfound power via the aether.

I think the Vril are about to play a HUGE part in the saga as we continue..

Just some thoughts.. I REALLY want some intelligent feedback and theorization.. Can some of the bigs throw some light on this for me? Also to correct me on anything I've missed or misinput? It would be Greatly appreciated.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now, the Vril have had a subtle, to some, influence in CoDZ thus far. Yes, there are HUGE parts of the game that they were involved with, the MPD, the actual V Device you have as Richtofen on Moon, ALL of Shangri-la, etc etc, but have we actually seen them? I think this may be what the Purple beam may have to do with GLF. As far as we know, Richtofen cannot transport without a device, unless this is some newfound power via the aether.

Purple Beam. Where have we seen that before?

= Mystery Box

Who gives us the Mystery Box? Where does it come from?

So who does that purple beam belong to? We see the purple beam transport the N4 across the globe?

Colours play a big role in Zombies.

Samantha - Orange

Maxis - Red

Richtofen - Blue

? - Purple

Something to think about....

Well linked Trevbo!

Purple Beam. Where have we seen that before?

= Mystery Box

Who gives us the Mystery Box? Where does it come from?

This could get tricky if we are trying to tie this to Vril. I only say this, because in WaW and BO, the Mystery Box moves whenever Samantha sees fit. She thought the O4 were working with Richtofen, and would toy with us by moving it throughout the map.

Now since the events on Griffin Station, Richtofen is in the same position Samantha was in.. He thinks some of the N4 are working for Maxis' Ghost, AI, what-have-you, so HE moves the Mystery Box around to toy with us and waste more time.

Colours play a big role in Zombies.

Samantha - Orange

Maxis - Red

Richtofen - Blue

? - Purple

Thanks for the Fix about Ludwig, I spaced and forgot the beams and glowing orbs after the TranZit EE. For the most part, the community is on the same page as far as colors go. Leastwise those that actually have some grasp.

Yet there are a few more places we see purple.. Such as some of the weapons after PaP'ing had "Alien," hieroglyphs and have Purple muzzle flash. Perhaps the PaP Machine is an evolved piece of equipment developed after some Vril artifact that could make any weapon more powerful, give it more energy.. I haven't done much research on the Vril, but if im not busy tomorrow, I'll try.

One last place that is standing out to me... Two actually.. Teufel Hunden, and these new (forgive my ignorance of the name) Wall Hopping beings.. When the Hell Hounds spawn, its kind of Lightning, but almost has a slight purple hue to it. When these new things spawn, it is a similar flash, and when they move quickly, it leaves a purplish trail.. Mayhap they dwell in Argatha and are controlled by the Vril.. Kind of thin though, seeing as Richtofen always asks for them to fetch him our souls.

But then again, Richtofen has been hallucinating and hearing voices since he touched the Vril MPD.. Maybe he is now controlled (partially) by the Vril.. I think he may be regaining his own control by fighting the Vril, explaining why he says he is weak.. He has been fighting and losing, which is why he needs our help in gaining more power..

This could also tie Samuel into the mix.. Possibly explaining why HE now hears the Vril.. They need him to be the one to undo all the doings that Richtofen is trying to have us do.. Maybe the "rift," that is to be mended is in fact, a tear into Argatha, where these new beings are escaping, and Richtofen has enlisted them.. Now the Vril are losing control, and need Stulinger to help them regain it..

All just speculation of course.. I'd really like to think there is more to it though..

Something to think about....

Well linked Trevbo!

Thanks! I've been dwelling on it since the DLC hit.. Just needed to pull more info together!

I also have had the exact same thaughts! wtf is purple magic? A few notes on the subject. Ppl think its richtofen that teleported them, and this makes some sense logically, but Richtofen says in the new map a quote about his abilities to affect the physical world are limitied. teleporting and reversing time do not seem limited. Personally I think that ppl in this thread are hitting the nail on the head. Richtofen heard the Vril which was where he got the ideas and technology to act out his ownsinister plot. We also know that the more zombies we kill, the stronger the connection to richtofen gets. I think it is possible that the vril are communicating to Stu as they were richtofen for whatever purposes, and richtofen is now abusing a large amount of power in the aether.

Maybe the vril want our crew to secretly help THEM throw both of these mad doctors out of alignment while acting like they are helping one or the other. After all that is pretty much what Richtofen did to the vril Ya.

Also in the nuketown loading screen dont we see some kind of alien crafts? thats what i thaught i saw anyway.

Richtofen heard the Vril which was where he got the ideas and technology to act out his ownsinister plot. We also know that the more zombies we kill, the stronger the connection to richtofen gets. I think it is possible that the vril are communicating to Stu as they were richtofen for whatever purposes, and richtofen is now abusing a large amount of power in the aether.

I agree with you. Some people are under the impression that all the Magic in the game is manifested by one of the Doctors. But we have knowledge that Richtofen has been in contact with the Vril-ya, and they have given him leaps and bounds in technology. Then he began to abuse the power they gave him.

Also in the nuketown loading screen dont we see some kind of alien crafts? thats what i thaught i saw anyway.

In this image, we see what looks like a CDC field operative, and then some unknown (to me) machine or craft above the crater. I don't know what the bottom right corner is.. But it looks to me like a closeup of the hull of some aircraft. If you look at some other loading screens, we see what look like other Vril-ya aircraft:

Moon

At the bottom right again, we see what could be a downed satellite, or a crashed Vril-ya craft.

Shangri-la

We see here MORE Purple Lightning TELEPORTING things.

Ascension

Here we see another possible Vril-ya reference on the Ascension loading screen. The Blueprint in the bottom middle looks as though a Bird's Eye view of some craft, similar to:

With the discovery of these things, it seems as though the subtle Vril-ya influence isn't so subtle.. They've been here since Black Ops came out...

Any other thoughts and input is highly welcomed.

Richtofen started hearing voices after touching the Pyramid at Griffin Station, correct? Maybe Stulinger had come in contact with some Vril artifact..

Perhaps it is just that he has been ingesting 115 through his cannibalism, and Richtofen is able to use his telepathy to, not control in the same way he does to the zombies, but speak to him in his head and manipulate him that way.

We are assuming that the 115 is the key to hearing/understanding the voices( or just intercepting them.).

Also it has been established that the Aether (For all intents and purposes.) belongs to the Vril-Ya. We cannot say richtofen is in the Aether alone, after all the tech that brought him to the Aether was Vril and Vril voices led him to the tech.

If we revisit the ENTIRE storyline only "photoshop" richtofen out of the picture entirely, we would be left with a "richtofen shaped hole" made up of illuminati, teleportation and vril technologies.

I know thats a complex sort of metaphore but im hoping you get what I was trying to say.

They are there all along. In REAL Nazi history they are there.

They were communicating something to Richtofen originally. The implications of which somehow opened his mind to new possibilities and allowed him to accomplish godly things. Thats all it took was a connection. Who knows what they said to him, but from what little he learned he was able to put together a very complex sinister plot for world wide domination.

It is a bit of a reach but this to me is indicative of what Stuhlinger is experiencing with his time lapses and hearing voices. It doesn't seem to make sense in Die Rise that Richtofen would reverse time and start you over durring those events in which we now know are the events of Maxis Easter Egg quest. Why would Richtofen allow you to get that far when it is against his wishes? (if he truly has that ability to reverse time..) No, I see a coincidence.

I believe this was a vision projected into Stu's head by someone (let's say) on the "115 frequency" to scare or intimidate stu into A making sure that doesn't happen and Russ doesn't get left for dead, or B to coerce those events into reality. Richtofen may not be the only one able to communicate but MAY be one of the only people that enjoys playing head games and possibly hearing himself talk. For example to simplify - To a child a police siren is a cool sound the cops can make and cause lights to flash in a cool way. To the police the sirens are a tool that serve a very specific purpose. Well we know one thing that 115 does effectively now is cause people to hear voices (along with other side effects.) so why can't we assume that this is an already established "115 frequency"? When all these events are happening that Richtofen can't control would he not just pretend it is business as usual to not cause doubt in his subjects? He is very good at misleading people as we learned in BO where he mislead...everyone right up until his plans were fullfilled.

In the Nuketown loading screen I was referring to the large machines, the distant crafts behind the man's head, and of course the close up. There are also examples of vril reflections in the Kino map as well as other clues I cant quite cite at this moment.

Richtofen only came into power and defeated maxxis because he abused the influence of the Vril and used them to vanquish his enemies and gain unworldy amounts of power.

We also know from Shangri-La that the Vril were mining 115 from the earth. Well we know NOW that 115 cannot be found on earth at all. Except from meteorites that come into the atmosphere, technically where this all started with "Tunguska" and the likes crashing and causing anomolous effects

I think them very important to future events.

I don't think the voice is the Vril-ya. I was watching the intro for Die Rise again and I realized that the last words spoken by the deep voice are actually intelligible if you listen well enough, basically it goes like this:

Voice: Accept your fate, begin anew!

Stu: I don't understand

Richthofen: Accept your fate, begin anew!

I understand what you're getting at here. BUT I like this quick save, (props zombo!):

When all these events are happening that Richtofen can't control would he not just pretend it is business as usual to not cause doubt in his subjects? He is very good at misleading people as we learned in BO where he mislead...everyone right up until his plans were fullfilled.

Richtofen is Mind-F*cker. Thats what he does, he preys on the minds of those he is trying to influence. If you were hearing voices, and all of a sudden you heard more voices, wouldn't that cause you doubt as to who is in control? If I were the one trying to influence people to do my bidding, I would play it off as if i were the one speaking the whole time!

There are also examples of vril reflections in the Kino map as well as other clues I cant quite cite at this moment.

I'm not doubting you, just encouraging, I would LOVE to see these, and I'll try to do my own research a little deeper also.

I think them very important to future events.

I Love where this is headed, and I'd like it to get a little more attention, I KNOW there's people out there who know WAY more about this subject than me!

in this video ( i recommend watching part 1 and 2 if you are unaware of hiddin secrets in Kino) there are mentions of Vril on a chalkboard at 3:00 and the reflection i mentioned is at 4:50.

Thanks LOADS zombo! Great addition to the thread, because I've seen the image on the chalkboard before, and not on Zombies!

I saw this when I was Doing the research for this post! There are MANY others like it if you Google Image Search "Vril."

Also if you do that... Something that grabbed my attention that I didn't notice before... Nearly the only color associated with them... Is PURPLE... In nearly all the art you see that isn't '40's or black and white diagrams, is accentuated by purple...

SO, where do we go from here in our search? HMMM...! :twisted:

I would also just like to add that the Vril-Ya sustained themselves with a powerful and seemingly unlimited power supply called "Vril Energy". In most cases when you hear the term "Vril" it actually refers to the energy source and not the race or civilization.

Right now we are seeing alot of influence from Nikolai Tesla with the spires and electric grids and such. Tesla was also said to be inspired by Vril Energy as was Hitler.

Here is a few links to sites that inform of Vril Energy and Vril Generator.

http://www.redicecreations.com/winterwo ... power.html -Vril Energy

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/Vril_Society.htm -Vril society

http://www.sacred-texts.com/atl/vril/vrl00.htm -The Coming Of The Vril Race (Book)

http://www.redicecreations.com/specialr ... reich.html -Wilhelm Reich

Nice links Zombo.

http://eden-saga.com/en/science-energy-vril-inventions-benjamin-franklin-lightning-tower-nikola-tesla.html

Tesla has mainly studied the confines of electricity and magnetism, which makes him a pioneer of geo-energy, also called Vril energy. Note that Tesla himself never used the word Vril, which appeared after his works. But he can still be considered the first explorer of this amazing energy. The first in modern times, of course. Since antiquity abounded of Vril, which seems to have been known since the Sumerian era.

There's definetly something going on with the Colour Purple that we see. It holds great power of Teleportation such as the Mystery Box moves & the cinematic cut scene at the start of solo game mode.

Samantha (when Richtofen enters the Moon Pyramid) :- "There's something in there far worse than you Richtofen"

What is behind this Power?

Great posts everyone.

in this video ( i recommend watching part 1 and 2 if you are unaware of hiddin secrets in Kino) there are mentions of Vril on a chalkboard at 3:00 and the reflection i mentioned is at 4:50.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation ... HjwAmSQi_A

these are just a few examples. Shangri-la being the largest reference there is.

I think Benn is just joking around at 4:50. I would not take that as fact.

I would also like to add that Tesla and Reich were both pioneers of virtually the same aspect of energy. What we call Vril Energy. Also shortly after both of their deaths their possessions were basically burgled and destroyed. (EDIT* Reich wasn't even dead yet.) Tesla's safe was blown and cleared out by the CIA and even though they claimed to have taken the possessions, they now deny being involved. Reich was imprisoned and died in a cell because he tried to practice with a device he made that could harness this energy in a way to promote health on patients.

Also as a side note: In the book "Vril and the power of the coming race." The Vril-Ya are described as beings of light that resembled Angels. I am and will remain on the fence about the "Electric Zombie" being a Vril captured long ago. Not convinced. But it is a possibility for me at this point.

the electric zombie seems to harness environmental energy. This is not technically a zombie either. It is not being controlled by "The Doctors" either.

If anything im saying is inaccurate please fill me in.

I think Benn is just joking around at 4:50. I would not take that as fact.

The background of your signature is littered with Vril-ya references. Also, the picture he placed into the video is 99% matching of the "reflection," we see in the clock. I see it quite clearly, and I wasn't even looking for it.

Zombo, I like where you're headed, but without some sort of reference, we can't determine what "Him," actually is or where he originated..

Can someone PLEASE mention this to those who know more about the subject than us? We're doing good research, and speculation, but another brain pondering the same thought from a different set of glasses is always more helpful.

Sorry if someone already posted this in this or another thread, but could the answer lie in kindergarten?

blue (Richtofen) + red (Maxis) = purple...

Maybe in TranZit the Tower of Babble is a teleporter. But you have to complete both EE sides and thus, teleporting you when everyone gets down. or it teleports you when you complete them both but it leaves you there to play until you die.

Sorry if someone already posted this in this or another thread, but could the answer lie in kindergarten?

blue (Richtofen) + red (Maxis) = purple...

Maybe in TranZit the Tower of Babble is a teleporter. But you have to complete both EE sides and thus, teleporting you when everyone gets down. or it teleports you when you complete them both but it leaves you there to play until you die.

I like this kind of. My theory after seeing GLF and the Green Run navcard working in it is that with each DLC, a navcard will be added that works on the next map. GLF will work on the next map, that map's card will work on the following etc. UNTIL the last map, which will give us a navcard we take back the Green Run, bear in mind the entire time we are creating towers that hold power (for some purpose) and use it in Green Run to activate the entire "system." The fact that the tower glows orange/red and blue (but only one or the other on GLF) when you have both sides done on Green Run makes me think that at the point we put in the card to Green Run, something EPIC will happen (what I hope for). The other theory I have however is that with picking one side, you must stay to that side. In GLF I believe you can only complete one side or the other (unless you complete one, then play with someone who hasn't done the EE yet and choose that side, but not in ONE game). If the orange/red + blue does turn out to produce something epic and turn purple or the color of the "mysterious vril," then it's possible we'll have built a teleporter to somewhere, hence the Navigation card navigating us somewhere. Or potentially using the bus. Pretty sure this theory has been brought up before but I wanted to give my view on it. It's hard to grasp but it seems we'll culminate on Green Run, we aren't done there.

If green run really isnt finished. then we are to understand that we cant finish it until all dlcs are released. Think about it... If we were to completely move on to the next step in the EE acheivements then it makes sense that they would come out with a clue or a guide that lets us finish up before moving on. You may not be correct here, but if you arent you surely are close to the pulse. The mode feels unfinished. For now tho lets let sleeping dogs lie until we are to return at the right time.

I like where you're going with this, but I think the beastly voice Stu is hearing is Richtofen either gaining or losing power. This is a video with the cutscene in it:

. Skip to about 1:05, and you can hear the voice say "Accept your fate, begin anew." Then repeats itself, but slips into Richtofen's normal voice.
  • Administrators

I like where you're going with this, but I think the beastly voice Stu is hearing is Richtofen either gaining or losing power. This is a video with the cutscene in it:
. Skip to about 1:05, and you can hear the voice say "Accept your fate, begin anew." Then repeats itself, but slips into Richtofen's normal voice.

I'm certain that Richtofen was talking to Samuel the whole cutscene, but made him muffled and inaudible to us so we could become more entranced into what Stuhlinger was being commanded to do. As time went on in the scene, you begin to hear Richtofen a little clearer, saying "Accept your fate, begin anew!" twice. It was evident to him that the crew would perish, and that is why they must choose to "accept [their] fate".

As for the gain/loss of power, it varies in which perspective you choose to view from. Like I said above, it seems more as an obstacle to players so we could try to piece together what the conversations where about exactly (the flesh, mending the rift). If you follow the Side Quests, it is true that Richtofen gains or loses power from whatever side you support.

After reading down every reply and the theories increasing in logic each time, my hope of his involvement has decreased to almost nothing :| but going back to what colour could purple represent, when you throw a Gersch(sp?) device there's a hell of a lot of purple lol, and the fact that this guy seems to have had a big involvement in this but hasn't really been focused on...at all, seems to me like he's due to get involved again soon, and hopefully he does too as I bloody love me them devices :D

• 1 month later...

Maxis=red

Richtophen=blue

And a mixture of red and blue is purple. So what I am saying is it might be maxis and richtophen! And in the intro at 1:03 it is the "voice" saying "accept you're fate, begin anew" and stu doesn't understand and then it shows Richtophens voice saying it again. So it might be richtophen sometimes and the creepy monster voice is maxis! There's a theory.